your opinion is asked....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafik Soliman

Feb 27, 2002
Lausanne/Zurich, SWI
Visit site
Out of the following Prospects, who do you think has the biggest shot to make the NHL!?

Alexei Kaigorodov
Jakup Petruzalek
Lukas Mensator
Ian White D
Adam Henrich LW
Tero Maatta
Zach Fitzgerald
Matt Jones
Alexander Drozdetsky
Sergei Gimayev
Brandon Bochenski
Ivan Baranka
Igor Volkov
Frans Nielsen
Cam Janssen
Teemu Laine
Sergei Soin
Michael Lambert
David Steckel
Nathan Marsters
Richard Petiot
Matt Greene
Yared Hagos
Joakim Lindstrom
Linus Videll
Frantisek Skladany
Brad Richardson
Mikko Kalteva
Johnny Boychuk
Mike Brodeur
Chris Bahen
Matej Trojovsky
Ilja Nikulin
Michael Garnett
Andrew Alberts
Tomi Maki
Yuri Trubachev
Ruslan Zainullin
Kevin Nastiuk

In my eyes, Teero Maatta and Teemu Laine both should make it, but need more time! But what about guys like Zainullin or Garnett?

Thanks....

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Hagos should make it as a pretty good 3rd line center, chipping in 30-40 points once he hits his prime.

Lupul15

May 6, 2004
MTL
I think Fitzgerald has a good chance of making it as a physical 5th-6th DMAN with PK time

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Hagos is already NHL ready. His attitude is awesome, question is not if he will ever don the Stars jersey, but when..

leafaholix*

Ott = Snott said:
Hagos is already NHL ready. His attitude is awesome, question is not if he will ever don the Stars jersey, but when..
You never know.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Leafaholix said:
You never know.

He is essentially a Swedish Ryan Kesler, and we all know how Canuck fans go on about Kesler essentially being a lock for the NHL. Hagos plays the same way, but has a year of experience on him. But you're right, much like with most other European prospects(like Steen ;) ), you just never fully know.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Chaos said:
He is essentially a Swedish Ryan Kesler, and we all know how Canuck fans go on about Kesler essentially being a lock for the NHL. Hagos plays the same way, but has a year of experience on him. But you're right, much like with most other European prospects(like Steen ;) ), you just never fully know.
Kesler allready played a season in the NHL and is dominating the AHL. I think that is a poor comparison.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
JasonMacIsaac said:
Kesler allready played a season in the NHL and is dominating the AHL. I think that is a poor comparison.

Style of play my friend, style of play. Hagos plays great defensively and can occasionally chip in offensively. And Kesler didnt play a season in the NHL...he played 28 games ;).

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Chaos said:
Style of play my friend, style of play. Hagos plays great defensively and can occasionally chip in offensively. And Kesler didnt play a season in the NHL...he played 28 games ;).
My mistake....I thought he played atleast 50 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad