Jul 21, 2021
06CCD6DD-5046-4EC5-B01C-44DF4961EBEB.gif

My best meme yet lmfao

Last edited:

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I was looking at going... I just know if we lose (which is more likely without Graves) that I will regret it so much haha.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
People may have short term memory loss but Rango only had 2 goals and 3 points through his first 14 games last year before he finished with 14 goals and 27 points in the final 40 games. And his second goal that he scored last year? At MSG.

Here’s hoping this is a duplication of his start last year and he picks it up from here.

ChicksDigTheTrap

No quick fixes, no cutting corners and no cheating
Sep 16, 2018
Springsteen Country
Might actually sway whether I was going if I lived near the arena. We are in trouble without Graves.
Thats the nature of sports. Two weeks ago Cris Collingsworth thought Dak Prescott was playing on Sunday night during his pre game warmup and he did not dress. I would not buy tickets if I was worried about an individual player not playing.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Man do I wish I lived down there so I could go to a game…. I only get to about 2 -4 Devils games a year . Calgary Edmonton if they come up here ,Vegas and now Seattle , LA , Florida , for planned vacation with my family.
This is the year I try to make it to NJ . One of these days I am planning on going there during a condensed home stand and / or playoffs to catch as many games as possible at the Rock. Go Devils go !!

Reactions: 03eunos

KovalchukFistPump

Too lazy to change username
Dec 24, 2008
California
People may have short term memory loss but Rango only had 2 goals and 3 points through his first 14 games last year before he finished with 14 goals and 27 points in the final 40 games. And his second goal that he scored last year? At MSG.

Here’s hoping this is a duplication of his start last year and he picks it up from here.
I just don't know if he and Kuok will pick it up much until Hughes comes back. A great center can make or break his wingers' production.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
I was looking at going... I just know if we lose (which is more likely without Graves) that I will regret it so much haha.

Pretty much this. I think I'm 0-3 at the Garden and it's a miserable experience every time. Won't be comfortable going again until we have a legitimate contender that has a very strong chance of winning on a nightly basis.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Igor Justjerking played against Columbus last night so maybe we will se Georgiev tonight.

He got hurt and left early (they said after the game he's 100%), so I think he would be fine to play again tonight given that he didn't play the full game last night.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
He got hurt and left early (they said after the game he's 100%), so I think he would be fine to play again tonight given that he didn't play the full game last night.

It was basically the full game. There was less than 7 minutes left

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I hope Graves is good to go . He has been massive this year . If yes our parings get messed up and Subban will be with Smith or Severson … yuck

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Thats the nature of sports. Two weeks ago Cris Collingsworth thought Dak Prescott was playing on Sunday night during his pre game warmup and he did not dress. I would not buy tickets if I was worried about an individual player not playing.
Especially Graves. Well maybe not especially him, but this is not Connor McDavid we are talking about. He's good but I don't go to games to see a guy like Graves play.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I hope Graves is good to go . He has been massive this year . If yes our parings get messed up and Subban will be with Smith or Severson … yuck
Wonder if they would go Sieg's up top, and White Subban on the bottom pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad