GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (22-17-3, 47 Pts) @ Columbus Blue Jackets (14-21-9, 37 Pts), 7 PM, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Land of Hope & Cups.
View attachment 806509

laughing-hysterically-laugh.gif
Blinded by the Footlights.

I saw you though, today, walk by with hippie Johnny
I had to call up and say how I want to take his place
So this phone call today concerns hippie Johnny
He's always stoned, he's never straight
IMG_2993.gif

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
1. Cal Foote? I didn't know he had this offensive upside or that he could skate faster than Toffoli. Keep it going for FootBahl.
2. Holtz did have another board exit, turnover to center-ice play...Got to work on that, but he's really heady in the o-zone.
3. I'm a little surprised McLeod's advanced stats graph was so poor. He's been so consistently good. I hope we don't lose him.
4. CBJ announcers were pretty up-to-speed on the Devils. I was impressed with their call.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Really good game. I thought our defense came through. Some great back checks (Bastian) and blocks in front. Vitek looked scrambly but the guys in front limited the chances after the sillinger goal. Marino looked good. Meier rounding into form.

What is it going to take for Toffoli to show up?

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Really good game. I thought our defense came through. Some great back checks (Bastian) and blocks in front. Vitek looked scrambly but the guys in front limited the chances after the sillinger goal. Marino looked good. Meier rounding into form.

Prob for him to hit the Net lol

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN

A healthy roster. He feeds off open space created by teams focusing on other play drivers.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Jeez, that sounds brutal. Hope the recovery is fairly quick. Hope you and your family hangs tough.

He’s doing well all things considered. The first couple of days post op were rough but he was able to walk from the car to the seats including a flight of outdoor stairs and then back tonight. He said he was tired but not in pain. He needs to start stretching his legs so that was a good outing. He still can’t eat much. All he ate tonight was a smoothie and half a small hot dog.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
And I hope one day there will be no Devils fan in the world who will say “let’s trade Nemec for Saros, because you know we need goalie and cap space”.
Has there really been Devils fans saying that? Thought it was just publications as they always do with young players.

Reactions: Guadana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad