Your Most Anticipated Flame This Season

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Bennett and Hamilton. Of the less obvious ones I hope Byron finally gets a healthy season and bounces going his way.

I have a feeling the expectations on Ferland are way too high around here. Think he'll be a Stockton regular this year to be honest.

Well he's waiver eligible, and according to Treliving, there's no way he clears at this point. IMO he'll at least be a serviceable 4th line guy. And if Staj is his center he should be able to put up some alright numbers.

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
Well he's waiver eligible, and according to Treliving, there's no way he clears at this point. IMO he'll at least be a serviceable 4th line guy. And if Staj is his center he should be able to put up some alright numbers.

Goddamn waiver rules destroying all my roster arguments since 2011

Hope he'll be a solid 4th liner but, barring trades and/or injuries, I see a lot of popcorn time for him this year.

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
ferland_sbisa_gm4.0.gif

AgeOfBennett

Dec 1, 2014
BC
In order

Hamilton - like the OP said. When I saw the notification on my phone that we traded for him literally felt like a dream! So excited to see him play with us this year.

Bennett - no duh, gonna be amazing to see him get a full year of action in, especially since he bulked up over the summer

Gaudreau so excited to see how he will do this year! especially since Gaudreau got even faster apparently (which I didn't think was possible)

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Brodie - Already very good. Think he can be even better.

Gaudreau - Looking forward to Johnny Hockey riling up the peasants on the main boards.

Bennett - Curious to see how he'll do over a full season

Won't be a Flame this year however

Kylington - Still expect he gets sent to Brandon but yeah, the hype train is about to get going.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
In order

Hamilton - like the OP said. When I saw the notification on my phone that we traded for him literally felt like a dream! So excited to see him play with us this year.

Bennett - no duh, gonna be amazing to see him get a full year of action in, especially since he bulked up over the summer

Gaudreau so excited to see how he will do this year! especially since Gaudreau got even faster apparently (which I didn't think was possible)

I was filled with panic and fear, as they hadn't said what was going the other way. Expected something significant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad