Your Lightning shrine?

Bolts4Life91

Feb 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Was wondering if anyone has a Bolts shrine in their house/room? This is part of mine in my bedroom. Hand painted Lightning logo with 4 jerseys (practice, Lecavalier, Stamkos, St. Louis).

IMG_0151_zps2a65ea3b.jpg

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Not really a shrine but in my living room I have all the jerseys hanging up.
Black original, 3rd from 96-99, White Jersey with #04 and Nameplate "Stanley Cup", Black 2007, Bolts 3rd, and Blue New. I do not have a white new yet but that is all I am really missing. None of my Jerseys have #s except the Stanley Cup one. I also have a mini player helmet and mini goalie helmet on top of my TV. Also have a couple of framed Vinny photos up as well.

I used to have a Shrine in the room I used as an office but once the kids started to arrive the Jersys and photos moved to the living room and the pucks, mini sticks and other memorabilia went into storage so we could use the room for the kids. I am glad my wife has no problem with the stuff in the living room and was her idea to put it there.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I have a signed stick from the 09/10 season hanging in my spare room. Room used to have more stuff from different sports as well now it's just the stick, signed Magic hat and my photo with Dwight Howard.

DangleDoppler

Jul 14, 2009
I have a mini shrine at my desk...I have a mini Lightning Goalie helmet (which I need to get signed)

I also have a puck that I caught at a game...Which I thought was insane...

Then Ryan Malone threw me a signed puck a year later during the 3 stars, and I was a good 10 rows up...

After the run a few years back I bought a signed Roli jersey. Now it sits in the corner somewhere collecting dust behind a futon..

I would like to get a room going...I really like your ideas...I'd like a Game Room-Hockey room with a shuffleboard table and Lightning memorabilia everywhere and a giant TV just for hockey...That'd be sweet

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
My shrine's not too different from the usual.

I don't have a pic, but you can get the basic jist from this
rOYxecl.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad