Your greatest accomplishment

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Y'all know me as Kevs, the Corp. Sec. Fella. I've told you some stories from my past I thought were long forgotten, erased from my memory permanently. Heck, was I wrong. This site brings back memories. Y'all know I used to sell used cars for a while back in Long Island. I've told you fellas about my ex-wife, my kids and the time I stabbed a bear. You are well informed about the fact that I'm a depressed alcoholic with a severe anxiety. But I haven't told ya about my greatest accomplishment.

I was once crowned as the Prime Minister of Belgium. Didn't see that one coming, but it's true.

So my dear friend Brad inherited some land from his father(Rest In Piece, Hank). He decided to build a fortress and named himself the King of Bradland. I told him that it's the 19th century and democracy is the way to go. He, as a king, then crowned me as the Prime Minister of Bradland. The first thing I did with my newfound power, was to change the democratic kingdom's name to "Belgium". Brad was f***ing mad as hell after that. Didn't speak to me for like three hours. All he did was complain about the extra paperwork. Hecking Brad, he's my dearest friend:laugh:

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Y'all know me as Kevs, the Corp. Sec. Fella. I've told you some stories from my past I thought were long forgotten, erased from my memory permanently. Heck, was I wrong. This site brings back memories. Y'all know I used to sell used cars for a while back in Long Island. I've told you fellas about my ex-wife, my kids and the time I stabbed a bear. You are well informed about the fact that I'm a depressed alcoholic with a severe anxiety. But I haven't told ya about my greatest accomplishment.

I was once crowned as the Prime Minister of Belgium. Didn't see that one coming, but it's true.

So my dear friend Brad inherited some land from his father(Rest In Piece, Hank). He decided to build a fortress and named himself the King of Bradland. I told him that it's the 19th century and democracy is the way to go. He, as a king, then crowned me as the Prime Minister of Bradland. The first thing I did with my newfound power, was to change the democratic kingdom's name to "Belgium". Brad was ****ing mad as hell after that. Didn't speak to me for like three hours. All he did was complain about the extra paperwork. Hecking Brad, he's my dearest friend:laugh:

Wow this is pretty cool. I never knew I was literally talking to royalty.

My biggest accomplishment is being a 6x Illinois Limbo Champ. I was runner up in 2016 and did not place last year. I think my limber limbo days are behind me but I believe I left a legacy for the younger generations that #loveslimbo #golowgo

Reactions: Kevs Security

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Wow this is pretty cool. I never knew I was literally talking to royalty.

My biggest accomplishment is being a 6x Illinois Limbo Champ. I was runner up in 2016 and did not place last year. I think my limber limbo days are behind me but I believe I left a legacy for the younger generations that #loveslimbo #golowgo
Limbo is an underrated form of art. I suck at it because of my beer gut. Always knocking the bar off. Still not giving up on drinking.

-Limbo Kevs a/k/a Kevs the Limbo Fella

Sep 19, 2008
Moriah Rose Pereira, known professionally as Poppy, is an American singer, songwriter, ambient music composer, actress, dancer, and YouTuber.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Reaching 50k posts on here. Everything else pales in comparison.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad