Your goal song

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Doesn't matter. You guys have Adam Rose's theme as your goal song, so Ottawa automatically wins.

I get the sarcasm, but trust me, I hate our goal song.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the days of players having their own personalized goal songs? I remember loving hearing U2's 'Beautiful Day' whenever Alfie scored.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
I did it all for the Nookie!
Limp Bizkit

Hello
Adel

The tune from Star Wars when ever anything bad is about to happen.

Ole ole!

My list of favorites that I sing to myself.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I get the sarcasm, but trust me, I hate our goal song.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the days of players having their own personalized goal songs? I remember loving hearing U2's 'Beautiful Day' whenever Alfie scored.

No sarcasm, friend. You're talking to a wrestling fan that is genuinely jealous.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
No sarcasm, friend. You're talking to a wrestling fan that is genuinely jealous.

Wow, seriously? You want it? You can have it. Even in the world of wrestling entrance themes, there have to be several that I would rather have as our goal song than that, coming from a fellow wrestling fan. :)

P.S. Is that Kevin Owens in your avvy?

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
I just realized how much I hate our goal song. Why do we always have the worst goal songs (Vertgo...) Wish we could have a good goal song like the Ducks and their Bro Hymn or Boston's Shipping Up. Put some energetic music like Bad Religion or something instead of this cheesy, embarrassment of a song we have now.

shawdowmaker

Dec 20, 2011
Montreal
The habs song is terrible time to switch it up!! I luv the sound of a tugboat.. Sound the horn a couple of times kind of rattles the opposition.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Wow, seriously? You want it? You can have it. Even in the world of wrestling entrance themes, there have to be several that I would rather have as our goal song than that, coming from a fellow wrestling fan. :)

P.S. Is that Kevin Owens in your avvy?

That is Kevin Owens, yep.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad