Your fight

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Feel free to post your struggles and stories. Alcoholism, depression, anxiety etc.

For me its Psoriasis. I struggle with the rest above but since this time last year ive been dealing with this mostly.

This time last year, strange spots began forming on my back. I thought "ok im old, this happens". But it progressively got worse. Small dime shaped spots would turn into quarter sized spots. The itching. The scratching. Anything would make it itch. My shirt collar, seat belt, a shower and especially laying in bed.

I get i dont have cancer but it still sucks to deal with everyday. Just wanted to rant

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My biggest problem is that I`m literally TOO rich. That`s right, I have literally TOO much money. :laugh: I Keep spending `n` spending `n` spending `n` spending `n` I still have Million`s `n` even BILLION`s of dollar`s Levtover! :laugh: I wish I knew wat 2 spend it on Because it is literally Stressful having this much money! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
My biggest problem is that I`m literally TOO rich. That`s right, I have literally TOO much money. :laugh: I Keep spending `n` spending `n` spending `n` spending `n` I still have Million`s `n` even BILLION`s of dollar`s Levtover! :laugh: I wish I knew wat 2 spend it on Because it is literally Stressful having this much money! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Wow. Please PM me if you want to talk in private. This is quite a serious problem.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Haven't seen my little boys for 6 years now. Wife left, took the kids with 'er. I'm a recovering alcoholic, and suffer every day. Anxiety, depression, I'm familiar with both. Can't afford to buy myself a decent car, can't afford a nice place of my own. Career is going nowhere. No luck with women. Sometimes I'm so depressed, I don't eat for days. Only thing that brings me any happines, is hockey. I have no ambitions or dreams. Seems like life has lost it's meaning and I'm on autopilot or something. Days go by, nothing ever changes. It's been like this for years now. I used to be a happy fella. I hope I'll be that person again some day.

Nice thread.

-Kevs

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Almost as be mine. I have trouble finding comfortable pants or being able to wear shorts and even fitted clothing because my member is too large. Forget sitting in a roller coaster seat or sitting in public transportation seats. It’s not physically possible without enduring excruciating pain.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
I have severe anxiety. Hoping meds help.
After 30 years of typing every work day for about 6 hrs a day I have trigger finger in both pinkies and both middle.
Broke my wrist in 1/2017 and had surgery with carpal tunnel release. As a result I developed Dupuytrens Disease.
Dupuytrens is fibrosis tissue growing in your hand from the palm up into your fingers, and then the tissue shortens until it pulls your
fingers permanently down into a closed fist. So far only have the tissue from palm into the pinky. Receiving radiation to try to stop it.
Hoping it works, it has a 68% success rate.

Reactions: HansonBro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad