Your favorite fellow (Devils) HFboards poster

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Was thinking about making a thread like this. Although I didn't sign up till 2018 I've been lurking this site since 2010ish , long story short some of us are like buddies on here or dysfunctional family members haha. I guess this can be a thread to give certain posters their props/flowers.

I'll start it off and say My3sons seems like a laid back very knowledgeable human being. Also ItsalwaysSundstrom always gives my posts a thumbs up which is nice , even if I don't post anything particularly noteworthy too much.

Alot of cool people on here and I've learned a good amount from you guys when it comes to the Devils and hockey in general. Some good laughs on here as well. This sub thread is pretty special.

Also if you want to vent about some posters here (while keeping it not too serious) , feel free lol.

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don’t really wanna name favorites, if not only because i have several that i like and some of them I’ve gotten to know a bit through private messaging.

I have one off the boards friend of almost 30 years. He doesn’t post much anymore. Probably because Florida making the SCF pissed him off and he can’t troll them as much anymore.

I would probably have an easier time naming my most unfavorite posters (not that I’m gonna do it), only because I think there’s a much smaller number of people here I don’t like then people I do like.

But if I really have to name one? Devils Dominion and it AiNEC.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
@Bleedred always makes me laugh. And he has incredible knowledge of old games and seasons. I thought my memory was good…

@JimEIV He knows how to rattle cages but I appreciate his knowledge and longevity as a fan. He brings a lot of good debate to the forum.

@NjDevsRR Always positive. Someone who can drag out the Dano meme and find ways to keep it fresh deserves praise.

@Devs3cups Another positive one (not so much this season ha).

@Colin226 Not as active these days but good dude. Met him after a Jets/Devils game in Winnipeg in 2017. Was a nice chat. Will need to return the favour in Newark some day. First pint is on me.

@Its Always Sundstrom With how many likes/reactions I’ve gotten from them I can’t not give them a shoutout lol

@Emperoreddy @JK3 @Richer's Ghost We have the best mods. Active and always chipping in.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Shoutout to @Cheddabombs

Without him I’d be like
IMG_3983.gif

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I do have to say the mods on our forum are much more liberal and fair with certain topics and language than maybe on some of the other forums on the website.

I’m not sure if I could get away with saying Dick Trickler after a leaky goal.

Even though Dick Trickle isn’t really an expletive, just the name of a pretty accomplished stock car driver, who had a long career in auto racing, but didn’t win a single race at the highest level in almost 30 years and 300+ races. Sadly he took his own life about 10 years ago.

I was a big NASCAR fan as a kid and could name every rando driver from the late 80s through late 90s. Don’t watch it anymore. Would totally go to a race live again, but don’t tune in or follow the standings or any of that.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
@Bleedred always makes me laugh. And he has incredible knowledge of old games and seasons. I thought my memory was good…

@JimEIV He knows how to rattle cages but I appreciate his knowledge and longevity as a fan. He brings a lot of good debate to the forum.

@NjDevsRR Always positive. Someone who can drag out the Dano meme and find ways to keep it fresh deserves praise.

@Devs3cups Another positive one (not so much this season ha).

@Colin226 Not as active these days but good dude. Met him after a Jets/Devils game in Winnipeg in 2017. Was a nice chat. Will need to return the favour in Newark some day. First pint is on me.

@Its Always Sundstrom With how many likes/reactions I’ve gotten from them I can’t not give them a shoutout lol

@Emperoreddy @JK3 @Richer's Ghost We have the best mods. Active and always chipping in.
Appreciate it! I'm positive about this group as a whole and moving forward, but this year has been tough indeed lmfao, so much not going our way! They'll come out from the adversity stronger though! :)

I'll have my list soon....

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
I do have to say the mods on our forum are much more liberal and fair with certain topics and language than maybe on some of the other forums on the website.

I’m not sure if I could get away with saying Dick Trickler after a leaky goal.

Even though Dick Trickle isn’t really an expletive, just the name of a pretty accomplished stock car driver, who had a long career in auto racing, but didn’t win a single race at the highest level in almost 30 years and 300+ races. Sadly he took his own life about 10 years ago.

I was a big NASCAR fan as a kid and could name every rando driver from the late 80s through late 90s. Don’t watch it anymore. Would totally go to a race live again, but don’t tune in or follow the standings or any of that.

And this right here is why you’re on my list. Frame it.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
And this right here is why you’re on my list. Frame it.
I feel like I’m starting to become my older relatives when they got old and started going on tangents and getting weirdly chatty and out there.

These days I can turn any post into a story about NASCAR as a kid or some weird Sopranos tie in/quote, or even some fake Japanese sumo wrestler that was about as real Taro Tsujimoto.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I enjoy pretty much every poster here. I've said it often, but being here in the GDTs and discussing Devils hockey in general has significantly enhanced my experience as a fan. I'm certainly going to miss some posters but here are a few that come to mind at pretty much 12AM after a long day lol.

@NjDevsRR and @Cheddabombs always make me laugh with the memes. I try to join in as much as I can and I even have a few recurring ones on here because of RR, including the "Let him cook" and "DePtH" memes. Always enjoy the memes!

There are also posters with which I tend to agree pretty much all the time in regards to their takes and thoughts, including off the top of my head @SteveCangialosi123, @My3Sons, @ZachaFlockaFlame, @Better Call Sal, @HBK27, @Guttersniped, @guitarguyvic, @Clam Jensen , @Nocashstyle and I know I'm missing some others. Always love reading their thoughts.

@Bleedred For the goalie passion. Always enjoy reading through the rants!

@TheUnseenHand Self-explanatory, without their incredible pessimism, we wouldn't win a single game! On a serious note, we sometimes get into it cause I'm pretty optimistic and they're a self-proclaimed pessimist, but I always enjoy reading their posts!

@DerekDevils30 For the avatar. For some reason, I always get a chuckle from the Weekes avy lmfao.

As I said, I enjoy reading everyone here. Just a blast discussing Devils hockey with everyone here.

Last edited:

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I enjoy pretty much every poster here. I've said it often, but being here in the GDTs and discussing Devils hockey in general has significantly enhanced my experience as a fan. I'm certainly going to miss some posters but here are a few that come to mind at pretty much 12AM after a long day lol.

@NjDevsRR and @Cheddabombs always make me laugh with the memes. I try to join in as much as I can and I even have a few recurring ones on here because RR, including the "Let him cook" and "Depth" memes. Always enjoy the memes!

There are also posters with which I tend to agree pretty much all the time in regards to their takes and thoughts, including off the top of my head @SteveCangialosi123, @My3Sons, @ZachaFlockaFlame, @Better Call Sal, @HBK27 and I know I'm missing some.

@Bleedred For the goalie passion. Always enjoy reading through the rants!

@TheUnseenHand Self-explanatory, without their incredible pessimism, we wouldn't win a single game! On a serious note, we sometimes get into it cause I'm pretty optimistic and they're a self-proclaimed pessimist, but I always enjoy reading their posts!

@DerekDevils30 For the avatar. For some reason, I always get a chuckle from the Weekes avy lmfao.
IMG_3986.jpeg

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
I like everyone who doesn't make me be a moderator and even more those who make me laugh. Too many too name and I wouldn't want to alienate someone I forgot.

A big shout out to all our overseas fans too who stay up way too late or way too early to watch the games and chat away with us.

I will throw out a nod to @Mr Bojanglez who I have met in person like several others but also duel in a pay fantasy hockey league and once sent me his own craft beer he brewed so I can be bribed to get name dropped.
:cool:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don’t think there’s a frequent poster that I don’t particularly care for.

There’s a few drive-by posters who come by to shit on certain players and don’t ever have anything good to say about them, but other than that I think everybody else are decent at the very worst.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Its a great place full of a kind people, knowledgeable and funny. It always great to talk on hockey topic and about life. Great that people wants to chat or even support in massages sometimes. And its great to understand that people from other side of the planet are different but mostly the same, just talking on other language. And people from other countries too. Hockey as a sport should united and on my taste mostly it works.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Its a great place full of a kind people, knowledgeable and funny. It always great to talk on hockey topic and about life. Great that people wants to chat or even support in massages sometimes. And its great to understand that people from other side of the planet are different but mostly the same, just talking on other language. And people from other countries too. Hockey as a sport should united and on my taste mostly it works.
You haven't been on here for very long but I'll let you know every poster on here loves your posts man. You keep up us to date on alot of our Russian/Euro prospects. It's much appreciated. I hope you can make it out here to a game or can go see the Devils play in the Czech Republic this October.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
@Devs3cups @NjDevsRR @Better Call Sal @Cheddabombs are the most positive which I love.

@My3Sons is always down to talk about anything, not just hockey. And I appreciate the Nico 3C and Lovejoy commitment.

@Guttersniped I can’t lie, I only get through about half of your posts but I appreciate the detail and think you make great points pretty much all the time.

@glenwo2 @Bleedred you’re both psychos for different reasons, but this board would be a sad place without either of you.

@JimEIV I’ve been reading your posts for over 15 years, you’re as stubborn as a mule, but you get this place embracing debate like no other. And I know you’ll probably be the giddiest one when we win a cup again.

@njdevils1982 I find myself, in a good way, chuckling at your posts.

I know I’m missing a bunch, but y’all make this my favorite place in the internet.

Big time edit: @Its Always Sundstrom always gives me sweet sweet likes so my like to post ratio stays impressive.

@Guadana @StevenToddIves for their scouting.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad