Your Favorite CBC Closing Montages

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
What are your top five closing CBC playoff montages of all time?

Mine:

1. 93.. Back in the high life again for the Habs. This may be one of the best closing montages of any sport...ever....

2. Chance may never come again closing montages from 96-01.

3. 90..simply the best closing...

4. 04.. five for fighting ( 100 years)

5. 07..Beautiful day.

I have to say that the closing montages from Sportsnet have been brutal since 2015. Especially that one in 2016 where coaches and players are yapping throughout. Long live Tim Thompson!!

Sorry I can't add the videos from YouTube on here.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
One of my favourites other than the ones you mentioned: "The Sweetest Hangover" from 2008.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
If you're going by strictly closing ones, I love the 2013 and 2014 (last ever on CBC) ones.

2013 is my favourite though.

For reference

Reactions: Killion

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
I remember the "chance may never come again" montages, but I don't think they were closing montages. I recall them being played at the beginning of games and throughout the playoffs.

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
I remember the "chance may never come again" montages, but I don't think they were closing montages. I recall them being played at the beginning of games and throughout the playoffs.

It was closing montages too. I remember this because there is a lyric in the beginning of the song that says "Legends leave their mark............" and they always seemed to have that play as they were showing a true legend (eg. Roy, Bowman, Yzerman). Great song though.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
It was closing montages too. I remember this because there is a lyric in the beginning of the song that says "Legends leave their mark............" and they always seemed to have that play as they were showing a true legend (eg. Roy, Bowman, Yzerman). Great song though.

Extremely cheesy, but perfect for hockey.

Reactions: Big Phil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad