OT: Your favorite all-time Bruin line

brianscot

Jan 1, 2003
Halifax, NS
Visit site
When I was a mere lad watching it on the snowy 13 inch portable tv, it was Bucyk, Stanfield, and Mckenzie.

To me Stanfield is the most over looked player in Bruins history. Great passer and trusted enough to play the point opposite Orr on the power play.

Later on, I really liked Krushelnyski with Pederson and Middleton. Then again, you could put a broom stick alongside Pederson and Middleton and they'd be dangerous.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
When I was a mere lad watching it on the snowy 13 inch portable tv, it was Bucyk, Stanfield, and Mckenzie.

To me Stanfield is the most over looked player in Bruins history. Great passer and trusted enough to play the point opposite Orr on the power play.

Later on, I really liked Krushelnyski with Pederson and Middleton. Then again, you could put a broom stick alongside Pederson and Middleton and they'd be dangerous.

Man, they were such a great duo...loved them as well......

How about that great line of Orr,Orr and Orr...:laugh:l....Most of the times it really seemed like there was multiple Orr's on ice.

I also loved the 700Lbs line.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Bucyk-Stanfield-McKenzie was clutch on those Cup teams. Later on it was Pederson-Middleton. My favorite duo of all time on Boston. I liked Cam with Kasper and Burridge; and Adam Oates and Rick Tocchet for those couple of months during the Dark Daze

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
You covered my favorites, but I'll add...

Ruzicka Janney Neely

Reid Oates Neely

Not favs, but forgotten playoff combos I suppose.

Dave Reid. Miss that guy. He was not only a pro but a fan as well. I remember a story where it said he used to go to the other team's players after games and ask them to sign stuff for his collection cards, sticks, gloves. he was a guy that loved the game he got to play for a living.

acr*

Lucic-Krejci-Horton

Axelsson/Rolston/Lapointe in 01-02

Axelsson/Taylor/Dimaio

Merlot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad