Olympics: Your Country's 2022 Roster? (Assuming NHL participation)

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Forsberg-Backström-Nylander
Lindholm-Zibanejad-Landeskog
Nyquist-Pettersson-Arvidsson
Rackell-Backlund-Silverberg
Eriksson Ek-Karlsson

Hedman-Karlsson
Klingberg-Dahlin
OEL-Andersson
Brodin

Markström
Lehner
Nilsson

nyquist, arvidsson and silverberg is not even close to be as good as william karlsson.

and the top 4 d is too weak when it comes to defensive duties. need to throw in brodin and hampus there

Reactions: majormajor

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I agree with you on the defense, it's stronger without OEL and Erik Karlsson (barring a big bounce back year).

But Wild Bill Karlsson is way too good to leave in the press box. He just led the NHL playoffs in 5v5 scoring and is as good as it gets defensively. I'd consider moving Zibanejad to wing and running Pettersson - Backstrom - W Karlsson - Eriksson Ek as the centers. That's a big defensive upgrade.

wild bill is probaly one of the most underated player in the entire world. you see people not even having on the team or place him as extra or buried him on 4th line, even i did it.

we need to find him a spot in our top 9.

Reactions: majormajor

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
victor olofsson was horrible in wc, i dont think he is that good 5 vs 5, but he should make it as an extra and used in PP. if my memory serves me right, he was top 5 in goals scored in PP in NHL. that type of skills is too good to left out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad