Your best piece of memorabilia.

macavoy

May 27, 2009
Houston, Tx
My favorite piece is a magazine cover that is in a picture frame, it was from the 59-60 season, its cheap but it means the world to me because my daughter gave it to me for xmas when she was only 12 but she knew how much I loved the Habs. She gave me that and a Habs looney.

HCaoW8f.jpg

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I have the following sticks given to me by the players in the Habs lockeroom in Carolina...
Koivu, Kovalev, Plekanec, Brisebois, Quintal, Hackett, Theordore, Souray, Komisarek, 97-98 Habs stick signed by entire team. I am good friends with Pierre Gervais. I have a lot of other cool stories with conversations with a lot of players over the years!

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
So here is my collection:

1) Autographed 500-goal-scorer club photo shown above. (beliveau, Lafleur, Rocket)
2) Autographed Henri Richard photo
3) Autographed PK Subban Jersey
4) Autographed Jose Theodore Winter Classic photo (picture of toqued mask cloud of breath coming from Jose's mouth)

Non Hab stuff.

Daryl Sittler's 10 point night - photo and scorecard autographed by Sittler
67 Leaf Stanley Cup picture autographed by almost all the players.

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
The memorabilia piece I own that is dearest to my heart is undoubtedly my 4x7 3/4 autographed Molson Export postcard of Maurice Richard holding the torch at the closing of the forum.

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
My favorite piece is a magazine cover that is in a picture frame, it was from the 59-60 season, its cheap but it means the world to me because my daughter gave it to me for xmas when she was only 12 but she knew how much I loved the Habs. She gave me that and a Habs looney.

HCaoW8f.jpg

The ones with a story or sentimental value are always imo the best ones. Sure you could say you have a Gordie Howe rookie card, but I bet you'd still prefer that photo, or maybe not ;)

I think the best ones definitely have a story behind them.

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
I have a book written by Claude Mouton in 1987 and I got it signed while standing outside the old Forum at players entrance in 1989 by, Chelios, Bobby Smith, Richer, Mcphee, Roy, Skruland, Carboneau, I also have photos while standing with all these players. I was pretty lucky, at 15years old. and by the way the Habs beat the Flyers 5-2 that game and I was only 9 seats up. awesome

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Got a bunch of stuff one of my favorites is the box of Corn Flakes from the conference championship in 1993. And yes the Corn Flakes are still in the box!

IMG_1143.jpg

Various tickets from games I've been to like the ones in the bottom of this pick from the first game at the Bell Centre.

IMG_1144.jpg

Limited addition signed and numbered Patrick Roy card that I actually got in a pack I opened back when I was a teenager!

IMG_1146.jpg

Ohh and there is this one that is not really memorabilia I guess. It is from when I was in Pee Wee and my team played at the Forum. We won, I scoreed a goal and won the skills comp before the game and we got this picture of our team with Jean Beliveau that was also signed by him!

PeeWeegameatMontrealForum_zpsdc6ea4fd.jpg

Last edited:

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
I gave my buddy Lafleur & Shutt cards and he got them both signed for me at the alumni game Sat night in Berwick NS. Lafleur was coaching. He got signatures from Lafleur, Richer, Dandenault, & Rick Green. He had a VIP pass and offered Lafleur a beer after the game but he declined lol.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Jacques Plante autographed picture
17 500-goal scorers autographed on a large painting (well not a painting, re-print of the painting)
All-time greatest scorers montage with pictures of Gordie Howe and Wayne Gretzky (LA) autographed by both
Tretiak autographed jersey

Monsieur

Oct 30, 2006
Oceanic Rimouski Sidney Crosby, rookie season, so no ''A'' on it. I got it autographed when I saw the man himself during the party thing for the All-Star Game in Montreal in... 2009?

I like it.

No fan fiction

Nov 16, 2004
Anyone got any doozies?

Pics?

Don't know if they're Duesies (doozies), but I do have a signed/framed Béliveau 50s era 8x10 insert card that came via an alumni-type game in which an extended family member was playing. Lafleur signed something that I had produced and which someone else had him sign for me. It has little value on any market, but is pretty darn cool. I have something from a former NHL goon who never played for MTL but who was a friend of the extended family and was actually an MTL fan growing up.

And, there used to be a stick jokingly signed by a friend from university who played jr A, and later in Europe and whose father was an NHL exec type. That might be the funniest. He used to sign all our sticks in a variety of ways b/c he always joked about styling his autograph.

The most valuable thing I have is prolly the Fergie Jenkins baseball I received as an award in gr. skule. Not hockey at all,

But the coolest thing ever was being allowed at the Museum of Civilization to try on a Team Canada jersey from the 70s from a HoF Canadiens player prior to its placement in a display. God, I wish they had cellphones back then. There's no record of it, just a really really cool memory--isn't that what it's about?

LucaGTI

Sep 28, 2012
Montreal
i have a Saku Koivu jersey that i won at mcdonalds lmao its in a protective plastic and is currently mounted on my wall in my room :P thats about all i have....

my brother in law does have a Wayne Gretzky rookie card though...in pristine condition no less. safe to say im jealous :P

habs88

Ya I'm a habs fan
Mar 28, 2013
Montreal
I have jean beliveau signed jersey which is my pride, and a piece of the forum seat my two prized possessions nothing spectacular but there mine :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad