Your best piece of memorabilia.

TheCanasianfrasian

Aug 18, 2006
Montreal
I own the 1993 official t-shirt and starter cap in pristine condition.

I have the puck they gave at the 1st Molson Center game vs the Rangers.

My parents bought they 2 season ticket seats when the Forum closed down, its in their basement.

My grandfather bought the centennial bricks for each member of the family.

My grandmother has been a habs fan since Jean Beliveau and she's been collecting things ever since. She has a lot of valuable things i would assume. Well valuable to the right person of course.

DougHarvey

Aug 11, 2004
I have Chris Nilan's signed practiced jersey from the Winter Classic

I have a picture of the original Forum signed by 14 HOF'ers

Autographed books by Dryden, Beliveau , Harvey, Ferguson and Tretiak (drafted by the Habs)

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
I have Pierre Dagenais' love child ! :sarcasm:

Just the '93 Cup Champs T-shirt actually.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
I haven't really started a collection yet.. But my friend down the road his father has Larry Robinson's 86' cup ring.. It gives me cold shivers to look at haha.. But his entire basement is a shrine it's pretty phenomenal to see

lovethegallys

Feb 20, 2013
This is my main peice of my collection. Signed by two of the greats

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 26

LeHaboholique

Respek is earn, not give to!
Jul 25, 2012
Same
Me and my girlfriend have a signed Jean Beliveau Rookie Card. For what is worth it's kind of like our child.

Carey Chant

Jul 13, 2007
Toronto
Have lots of high graded Roy's and other Habs but this auto is my fav. A nice clean auto not ruining the photo (most are signed smack over a logo/body).

lafleur-auto-bvg-front.jpg

Habstract

Feb 23, 2009
North Vancouver
My 1993 Stanley Cup Champion poster that my dad and I had all the Habs players sign on during a golf tournament in the summer of 93'.

13173402074_85fd11d224_h.jpg

Last edited:

Analyzer*

A bunch of cards graded and ungraded.

I have a signed puck by Price that has a CoA.

Gretzky, Bourque, (Ray), Roy, Dryden, Hopkins, Stamkos, Crosby and others. All rookies that are graded at 7, or higher. The Gretzky is graded a 7.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
I went to the game against the Thrashers in 2007 when Saku Koivu got his 500th career point. I kept the ticket stub, and a friend had him autograph it for me, he also autographed another picture at the same time and I have framed both together. Pales in comparison to some of the stuff in here but I grew up in the Koivu era so means something to me anyway.

Oh yeah I also have a piece of brick from the old forum. My buddy grabbed it when they were tearing it down.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Funny this thread popped up today. I just bought this bad boy off ebay:

Framed Habs picture with five 100% authentic pieces of seating from the old Forum. Pumped to get it in the mail.

Last edited:

Ihatekessel

Feb 24, 2014
Thunder Bay
Autographed Guy Lafleur retirement hat……the one given out at the forum when they honoured him.

Carey Price & PK auto jerseys.

Framed Wayne Gretzky 7-up poster from 1979 autographed at our local A & P when I was 10.

Various Rocket Richard autographed pics, programs etc.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I got the cover slip of my copy of NHL12 signed by Josh Gorges. Met him in person, spoke for a few moments and got a picture with him. It was pretty cool.

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
A framed Roy picture and a Roy Stadium Club card that has a swatch from the Avs, Canadiens, a piece of his stick, signed. I was floored when I pulled it out of the pack many years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad