Your Attendance Record

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
15-0-0-1 (the one tie game coming in the 2002-2003 season against the San Jose Sharks) that is the overall record Away + Home games I have attended

I have been attending Leafs games since 1998 when I was a 8 year old.

That is an amazing record given the Leaf's losing ways since......
They should give you home and away season tickets just for luck!!

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
From reading people's responses and thier great winning attendance records, one would think the Leafs have been a consistant winning team. I guess those who attended a lot of losses have chosen not to post.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
From reading people's responses and thier great winning attendance records, one would think the Leafs have been a consistant winning team. I guess those who attended a lot of losses have chosen not to post.

although the Leafs haven't won the Stanley Cup in 46 years, they have won more games than they've lost in that time, so most are probably telling the truth, but who knows.

AustonMitchWilly

Jul 3, 2013

the cheap games against crappy teams are the ones the real fans can afford to go see.

Punn

Sep 24, 2011
Brampton, ON
I'm 10-1-0 this year (Winter classic included). I've gone to almost every game on a Saturday night - unfortunately the one after WC against the Rangers they lost 7-1....Leafs have been solid at home this year!

Dingers

Dec 18, 2011
4-0 At the ACC
2-0 at the Bell Centre
0-1 at the HSBC(First Niagara Center)

One of the ACC games was Sundin's 4 Goal game against Florida
Games this year were the HoF induction when JvR scored the shootout winner and the last home game against Florida where we creamed them 6-3(I was sitting on the glass for this one, probably a one time thing)

Last edited:

mikebel111*

love to go to a game one day

I need to move back to ontario first before i see one. I had plans to see when we came to calgary for game against flames, however had class on the same day.
I was not a happy camper

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
love to go to a game one day

This.

Right now I have to settle for NHL Gamecenter and staying up til 3am watching games on my ipad. But i'd love to get myself to TO for game. I move to Australia soon so I think it means I can at least watch games at 8am instead, but when I go travelling next, Air Canada Center is a certainty.

Kyle Doobas*

This.

Right now I have to settle for NHL Gamecenter and staying up til 3am watching games on my ipad. But i'd love to get myself to TO for game. I move to Australia soon so I think it means I can at least watch games at 8am instead, but when I go travelling next, Air Canada Center is a certainty.
I guess the ACC would be a unique experience, but it'd probably be more fun at a Leafs game in Buffalo or Ottawa. :laugh:

Auston Matthews

Maple Leafs.
Dec 6, 2010
Mississauga
My record is 3-2-2.

The most recent one we lost in the shootout to Detroit.
Got blown out by the Bruins 7-0
A shootout loss where Ilya Kovalchuk score the winner for the Thrashers.
An exciting 6-3 win against Tampa bay!
And then a game of the muskoka-five era when Sundin scored less than 10 seconds in, which we won.
A 3-0 loss with the awful team just after Sundin left.
An overtime loss to Philadelphia in the pre-season where Briere scored the winner.

Kuleeee

Jul 5, 2010
Ottawa
1-0-0

That Kessel hat-trick against Ottawa this season was a beautiful sight. Also go to see the infamous Kadri on Ceci hit but didn't get a great angle on it.

BicBootyBoi

Jan 22, 2013
Toronto
0-1-3

3 games 2 years ago. watched 2 games during terrible february and one at the beginning of the season.

one game back in 02-03 i think vs canes in playoffs.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I've only been to a single regular season game in my life.

Leafs were on an 8 or 9 game win streak I believe, lost to St. Louis in overtime. Was a great game as Leafs were trailing and tied it up, lots of goals scored etc.

This was early 2000's in the nosebleeds.

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
Only game I seen was a 5-1 loss against the Habs 4 seasons ago... Sergei Kostitsyn looked phenomenal with 4 points.

Accidentally spilled my drink on a Habs fan in front of me at the end of the game, he punched me in the face (w/ all his girly Hab fan strength), and I'm the one who got kicked out of my secton by an usher for it...

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Some people in here here have some awesome records when in attendance. Leafs brass should give you season tickets just to bring some luck!

exporta

Jul 30, 2005
It's been a while since I have attended a game where they have lost. Something like six or seven straight without a loss. Last time I witnessed them lose was 2011, and lost a bet to my gf at the time - a Sens fan. (Yeah, no longer together! :) )

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad