GDT: Your Albany Devils vs Toronto Marlies: Game-7

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
It just figures it's Rich Clune who puts us away. Rich Clune.

What a terrible bounce.

Could have gone either way, I'm happy with that.

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
Marlies fan coming to offer my respects. Albany is a great team and this series could easily have been yours- midway through the game I was pretty sure you were going to win! You guys have a very tough team and I can't help but think they taught our kids a lot about how to play playoff hockey.

I know that hate/anger was high in this series, but personally I respect your team. Both team deserved to win this one, and it almost comes down to a coin toss.

oxman44

Dec 1, 2015
Hunterdon
By the softy i was referring to the Kapanen goal. But its the other 3 or 4 hes had all series that added up as well. I thought Severson was great in the second. Guys really battled back hard. Last goal was awful luck for the boys. freaking dirtbag clune, especially after all that dirty **** last game

kevinchoi

Sep 22, 2014
Newark
The D will be fine. I'm sure the 2nd rounder will be used on a Dman

Santini will take Severson's place and Jacobs will take Scarlett's place.

Hulk (making NHL money), Mozik, Raman, and maybe Gragnani and Kelly

faust, burlon and mcpherson will be gone forsure, raman noodles will go back to eastern europe and that leaves us with

santini, jacobs, mozik, and helgy are the only 4 signed ahl d men we have next year, maybe they resign vets gragnani (who had a meh playoffs) and kelly (who had a solid playoffs before the hit)

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
faust, burlon and mcpherson will be gone forsure, raman noodles will go back to eastern europe and that leaves us with

santini, jacobs, mozik, and helgy are the only 4 signed ahl d men we have next year, maybe they resign vets gragnani (who had a meh playoffs) and kelly (who had a solid playoffs before the hit)

War might be down there. I don't see Scarlett and Ramon Noodles being guaranteed to go.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Ya there is nothing to feel bad about. Key pieces got some valuable experience, and we might have another new good piece in Lappin.

Yup. A little disappointed that we didn't get to see more of Zacha. And I hope Boucher is OK.

Pietila had a good series as well.

Lots of reinforcements coming.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yup. A little disappointed that we didn't get to see more of Zacha. And I hope Boucher is OK.

Pietila had a good series as well.

Lots of reinforcements coming.

Pietila did look solid, and ya I wish we got to see more from Zacha, but we will soon enough starting at camp next year.

MNDevilsfan

Jan 9, 2015
St. Paul, MN
I'm also bummed Zacha got sidelined. I was really liking him during the Utica series; would've been real interesting to see if he could be a difference maker against a much better team.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm also bummed Zacha got sidelined. I was really liking him during the Utica series; would've been real interesting to see if he could be a difference maker against a much better team.

I think he definitely could of been, but we won't know. Sucks, but he should have a long bright future with the big club soon.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Quenneville, Wood, Santini, Larsson, and Gavrus are our remaining players/prospects still playing some hockey? Appleby?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Marlies fan coming to offer my respects. Albany is a great team and this series could easily have been yours- midway through the game I was pretty sure you were going to win! You guys have a very tough team and I can't help but think they taught our kids a lot about how to play playoff hockey.

I know that hate/anger was high in this series, but personally I respect your team. Both team deserved to win this one, and it almost comes down to a coin toss.

Thanks for your class and good luck, as much as I don't wanna wish a Leafs affiliate good luck. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad