? Cozens ?
Skinner ? ?
? ? ?
Dahlin Jokiharju
? ?
? ?
?
?

That's about all I can fill with 100% confidence.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
Planning on being in Seattle for the first game there. Possibly Vegas in February. At the very least I’ll be in Vancouver but would love to see them in Edmonton and Calgary. Haven’t been to the new arena in Edmonton and Calgary is always a good time.

ruff22

May 5, 2007
Tucson, AZ
Back in 1997, I flew from New York and saw the Sabres open the season in Edmonton (4-3 loss in which Miro Satan scored the winner) and Calgary (3-0 loss). Thinking about it now, I'm tempted to say Pat LaFontaine got a concussion in the first game. The third game on the trip was Vancouver but that was three days away and I didn't want to extend the trip (went alone) and of course they won that one 5-2.

The highlight for me was doing an 11 mile run alongside and over a number of Bow River bridges - I remember there's some island right in the middle of the river also in the center of the city...

Strexvale

Mar 8, 2007
West Seneca, NY
17 back to back's eh? Not that they're going to be good anyway, but every year it feels like we have the most b2b's in the league. I was hoping this year might buck that trend, but seems like they're going to be bad and have the deck stacked against them as well.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
I'll never understand opening up with a game against Montreal/Toronto that's going to sell out anyway.

KeyserSoze81

Mar 1, 2007
Rochester, NY
Getting crushed in front of 18,000 Habs fans at our "home" opener is going to be so much fun.

Last time I went to a Habs game in Buffalo, they chanted Ole the whole way out of the arena after winning in overtime. I went to my car to find a drunk one pissing on my car tire.

The game prior to that, I saw Richard Zednik get his carotid slit on the ice. I think those two games may have impacted my decision to not return. Oh, and the soul crushing nature of the franchise, but mostly the blood and urine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad