Young studs: Point or Dahlin

Point or dahlin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think we need to see the rest of this season to really gauge Point. It's safe to say he's elite, but just HOW elite remains a question. If he can put up 100 points while playing top-notch D, the conversation changes. Wouldn't bet against him, but until he does it, he hasn't done it.

Nathaniel Skywalker

Oct 18, 2013
Dahlin will win multiple norrises in his career and will be a top 5 d man through this prime. Point will never sniff a hart or art Ross

Thenameless

Apr 29, 2014
One is a first overall who's projected to challenge for Norris trophies in the future. The other is a pretty good player on a stacked team.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
One is a first overall who's projected to challenge for Norris trophies in the future. The other is a pretty good player on a stacked team.
I think pretty good is underselling it. Point is the first 30/30 scorer in the league this year while playing excellent defense.

He’s entering elite territory.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
One is 22 the other is 18
Not even the same conversation when making the title as "young studs" as if they're similar ages

Thenameless

Apr 29, 2014
I think pretty good is underselling it. Point is the first 30/30 scorer in the league this year while playing excellent defense.

He’s entering elite territory.

Yes, I'm exaggerating the difference. But, I'd still rather gamble on the younger Dahlin.

DropIt

Oct 21, 2009
Red Deer, AB
One is 22 the other is 18
Not even the same conversation when making the title as "young studs" as if they're similar ages

Because 22 is ancient.

I dont care about what ages they start at or where they were drafted, Point has looked better in viewings than Dshlin has, and at this moment give me the guy producing PPG, #1 C numbers today

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Because 22 is ancient.

I dont care about what ages they start at or where they were drafted, Point has looked better in viewings than Dshlin has, and at this moment give me the guy producing PPG, #1 C numbers today

22 va 18 is quite the gap one is a grown man the other is still growing

One just got drafted the other was drafted years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad