OT: You Mess with a Bruins fan, you get the whole bear!

SergeiSamsonov*

The guy who attacked him is the definition of a loser.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Police say Andrew punched the retired U.S. Army Special Forces soldier in the head.

In other words he punched a Green Beret in the head. If you don't know, they're the Army equivalent of a NAVY SEAL. They say every SEAL is also a combat diver, every Green Beret also a diplomat. Both know things that would make a UFC fighter piss themselves in the fetal position.

There are some stupid ways in this world to get your ass kicked, then there's this guy. Dumber than a soup sandwich. Lucky he didn't kill him.

Told his dog to sit while he choked him out. :laugh:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Nice find. Sounds like the dude who attacked him is lucky that the blind guy showed some mercy.

BeardBros

Everything hurt more
Jun 10, 2009
That's awesome. I can just imagine his dog sitting there snickering, watching him choke the **** out of the clown.

Ogrim

Oct 11, 2012
Stockholm
Love the under cover tough guy. :handclap:
I work as a 'personal support worker' and I'll tell you these things happen more than you'd think. :)

thegodfather

Dec 6, 2005
Stratford, Ontario
No jail time what so ever for this punk.

The best punishment would be to bring him to an Army base where the Green Beret train and let them have him for a 6 month stint.

Oh and let them know what he did.

schmautzy

Feb 22, 2010

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I know this thread is about the blind guy, but I just watched this video again. Check this story out.
Article says "Robert Hersey". In top video the the woman calls him "Joe". Then Lisa Hughes calls him "Richard Hersey". Finally, Bill Shields calls him "Bob Hersey".

Well, at least they got the last name right:sarcasm:

The punk got punked

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
No jail time what so ever for this punk.

The best punishment would be to bring him to an Army base where the Green Beret train and let them have him for a 6 month stint.

Oh and let them know what he did.

In all honesty, jokes aside, he should be an easy candidate for a mandatory armed forces stint. Forget jail, if we are really worried about reforming idiots like this, put them through a couple hell weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad