Post-Game Talk: You had as good of a save % as Koskinen

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Not much to read into this game except that Kosko is still a huge risk. Can come in and look solid for a bit then completely blow it.

Nurse needs to not take penalties against and fight AHL scrubs.

McDavid could have had 5 points. Worried about that awkward fall he took on that hit.

Drai just chillin and ripping goals when he feels like he’s done resting up.

Nuge was fine. His linemates need to start burying.

Pulju still awesome.

Kulikovs Covid rust grace period is over and he’s still a turnover machine. What’s with this dude? According to NJ fans this isn’t his game. Maybe he just gives zero shits playing for Edmonton? If so, get him off this team ASAP.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Just look at who scored for Vancouver and that tells you all you need to know about the game

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Would it hurt giving Stalock a start before the end of the regular season? These games are basically meaningless anyway.

Why do that when you can pretend they matter and make sure that your extra players get no game time going into the playoffs.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
I know they provide all the scoring but it would be nice if the top line didn’t get scored on in the first minute of every single game

Koskinen’s performance was one for the ages
4 shots..4 goals
Unreal how bad that goaltending was

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, brutal night for Koskinen and there’s no point in saying more.

Not that they were a problem tonight, but this Kahun-RNH-Yamamoto line isn’t doing much for me. Yeah, there’s a little chemistry there, but I never get the feeling that they will actually score. There just isn’t much finishing skill in that trio, and the size concerns are obvious too.
Yea, there's a lot speed on that line but they'll be neutralized by bigger Ds and don't generate as much offense.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Would it hurt giving Stalock a start before the end of the regular season? These games are basically meaningless anyway.
We probably should. I ain’t expecting much though, he’ll be a rusty career backup. There’s no saviour here in Stalock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad