GDT: Yotes @ Oilers - 7 PM - SN West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
He has scored more than 20 5 times in his career. Not really perennial. He has only scored more than 15 5v5 goals once in his career. He is what he is- a complimentary winger who specializes on special teams.

The training with his brother is a fair comment. He hasn’t shown he can win puck battles any better than he did when he was younger. He can’t drive his own line and isn’t a 5v5 scorer. Like I said- complimentary winger
I can't help you understand the player's value. Your opinion differs from every coach he's had ... and he's had a plenty. He's 83 percentile skating distance (like every year). Conditioning is not an issue. Always well above a net positive takeaway giveaway ratio because he is smart, efficient with the puck. A trait even more valuable in the playoffs. NHL EDGE Puck and Player Tracking Statistics - Skaters

Plays all situations. Solid contract and slides into utility player between centre and forward to help the team win hockey games. His utility is a valuable asset for this team and as his ability to check his ego. Compete level is just fine and any comment about not winning puck battles is likely confirmation bias. Weak take.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Kane is always so lackadaisical with the puck. That was a brutal turnover

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I used to stick up for Nurse but his defensive game is as bad as his 1st couple of seasons always hemmed in and struggles to clear

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
I can't help you understand the player's value. Your opinion differs from every coach he's had ... and he's had a plenty. He's 83 percentile skating distance (like every year). Conditioning is not an issue. Always well above a net positive takeaway giveaway ratio because he is smart, efficient with the puck. A trait even more valuable in the playoffs. NHL EDGE Puck and Player Tracking Statistics - Skaters

Plays all situations. Solid contract and slides into utility player between centre and forward to help the team win hockey games. His utility is a valuable asset for this team and as his ability to check his ego. Compete level is just fine and any comment about not winning puck battles is likely confirmation bias. Weak take.
Ok

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
Can Jack stop talking about us taking the lead in the division? Even if we win tonight and tomorrow night, we still won't be in the lead.
Oilers and Canucks would both have 105 points in that case but the Oilers would be in first due to having played one less game that is if they win both games…

Reactions: Mav3rick07
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad