Pre-Game Talk: Yotes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
Arizona chirping at McDavid after his shootout miss was a huuuuuge mistake. He will be pissed. If there's one thing I know about players like McDavid, you don't ignite that fire in them. Odds are that little display cost them at least a point, maybe 2. We'll see.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
Well, oilers lost to one of the worst teams in the league, and said team mocked them. Lets see if oilers respond, or roll over.

McKappa

philip bruhberg
Oct 16, 2011
Edmonton
This stupid streak ends ****ing today. **** Arizona and their loser irrelevant franchise

8-2 lets light them the **** up. :] with a hattrick

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Just win the game in regulation. So sick of this stupid ****ing streak already and I hope the team is sick of it too.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
Arizona chirping at McDavid after his shootout miss was a huuuuuge mistake. He will be pissed. If there's one thing I know about players like McDavid, you don't ignite that fire in them. Odds are that little display cost them at least a point, maybe 2. We'll see.

Smith is in the running for worst shootout goalie ever to so he was quite lucky he didn't get embarrassed. Kind of clownish, but that's Mike Smith for you.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton

I saw this mentioned on the last PGT. Anything to confirm like a video or sumpin?

McLotto 97

Believe in 13.5%
Mar 14, 2011
Edmonton
I saw this mentioned on the last PGT. Anything to confirm like a video or sumpin?

Only thing I saw was after the missed shot, Smith took his stick and lifted McDavid's foot and gave him a smirk and looked like he said something.

Sadly Oilers will once again let The desert pukes run their show.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
I think the Yotes look like their real last place selves today and McDavid shows up extra motivated.

Look at the Coyotes GDT, a lot of **** talking for a team in the basement. Maybe if their fans actually showed up to their arena like they do HFboards that team wouldn't of had to be carried financially by the NHL for all those years.

Hope the team comes out motivated and lays an absolute beating on them.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Only thing I saw was after the missed shot, Smith took his stick and lifted McDavid's foot and gave him a smirk and looked like he said something.

Sadly Oilers will once again let The desert pukes run their show.

The ice will not be **** at Rogers though which is a positive.
That puck was bouncing all over the place in Arizona.

oljimmy

May 9, 2013

"He's getting chirped all the way back from the Arizona bench" - Coyotes broadcasters after he misses, showing McDavid looking over at the opposing bench as he skates past. That's what I saw and what I'm going on there. 3:00.35 on the gamecenter broadcast.

(I don't watch Quinn and Remenda if I can help it, the opposing feeds are actually twice as fair to the Oilers and are often even *more* excited when the Oilers score. It's pathetic.)

KingKhron

Sep 8, 2008
Seriously salty GDT over on the Phoenix boards. They did not take kindly to the talk in our last thread and say some pretty brutal things. I like how they take great offense to our saying that there aren't many fans but their pre game talk, GDT and PGT amount a total of 9 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad