Speculation: Yotes after Eichel Poll

4 key pieces for Jack Eichel would you make the trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
The New York Rangers and Los Angeles Kings have been the two most-linked teams to Buffalo Sabres captain Jack Eichel on the NHL Trade market. Still, multiple sources tell OTR that the Arizona Coyotes have gone from a dark horse to a serious contender to acquire the disgruntled star center.

OTR: Could Patrick Roy Coach The Habs? ‘Yotes’ Targeting Eichel | CHN+

The Sabers are looking for 4 to 6 key items for Eichel. Would you pay this price for Eichel? Just as an example, 2022 1st, Dvorak, Hayton and Schmaltz or Keller.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
No, the injury and attitude scares the piss out of me. I’d do Hayton, Schmaltz and a 1st in 2023. I know it’s not enough, but I don’t want to trade that many pieces for a guy who may not be in any shape to play in 2021-2022

Reactions: Roman Princ

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
We just don’t have the picks and the quality of pieces other teams could offer just outshines what we have. Like if Anaheim offered zegras that just dwarfs anything we got

Reactions: Summer Rose

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
It’s a month old. Craig Morgan has pretty much said those rumors were garbage and he doesn’t believe we’re looking into Eichel.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
The New York Rangers and Los Angeles Kings have been the two most-linked teams to Buffalo Sabres captain Jack Eichel on the NHL Trade market. Still, multiple sources tell OTR that the Arizona Coyotes have gone from a dark horse to a serious contender to acquire the disgruntled star center.

OTR: Could Patrick Roy Coach The Habs? ‘Yotes’ Targeting Eichel | CHN+

The Sabers are looking for 4 to 6 key items for Eichel. Would you pay this price for Eichel? Just as an example, 2022 1st, Dvorak, Hayton and Schmaltz or Keller.
That is a pipe dream.

Is he worth a LOT? Yes. But realistically, is he a top 10 C?

I would rather go after Tkachuk.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Fan of both teams. I don't want Eichel here, there or anywhere. This saga has revealed to me that Jack has a real character issue. You can't build a winning culture around that.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I really believe that we need to rebuild from scratch, but after all these frustrating years, my heart yearns for something positive and really exciting to come our way, so yes, I would love to see Eichel here.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
I just don't see the willingness to let go of the pieces to make it happen.

I envision that one of Chychrun or Garland is the first player that Buffalo would ask to be included, and frankly, those are close to non-starters for the conversations, in my book.

Reactions: Mangosteen

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
No reason to get Eichel, all it would do is decimate an already thin skill level group. We'd finish bottom of the barrel with Eichel and he'd request a trade out of town. We just need to let BA get us some upgrades on our current assets and get exceptionally better at drafting. Drafting "talent" is the end all be all of this franchise. Without it we're doomed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad