Yoga For Hockey Players

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Can I ask a huge favour of you please. Here is my quick story.

Three years ago I had injured my back playing hockey and had to get my lower back fused twice. By this past Spring I had ballooned my weight up to 262 pounds and I had decided to finally do something about it. A coworker of mine teaches yoga as a side job. She took me on as a project. After seven months I have took my weight from 262 pounds down to 219. I feel amazing now and most of it has to do from her yoga and eating healthy. I am even back on the ice again.

She has her own YouTube yoga channel but it really hasn’t taken off yet. She just posted a yoga for hockey players video. It is a bit of a tribute to me. I am just trying to return the favour and hopefully try to find a way to spread the word about it.

If you have the time check it out or maybe even give it a try.

Thanks for your time.
Jeff

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia
Can I ask a huge favour of you please. Here is my quick story.

Three years ago I had injured my back playing hockey and had to get my lower back fused twice. By this past Spring I had ballooned my weight up to 262 pounds and I had decided to finally do something about it. A coworker of mine teaches yoga as a side job. She took me on as a project. After seven months I have took my weight from 262 pounds down to 219. I feel amazing now and most of it has to do from her yoga and eating healthy. I am even back on the ice again.

She has her own YouTube yoga channel but it really hasn’t taken off yet. She just posted a yoga for hockey players video. It is a bit of a tribute to me. I am just trying to return the favour and hopefully try to find a way to spread the word about it.

If you have the time check it out or maybe even give it a try.

Thanks for your time.
Jeff

Sorry that I'm late to the game. Just saw this now. I would suggest DDP Yoga. DDP is Diamond Dallas Paige, an ex-wrestler who does wonders with the human body. Search for him on line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad