NHL Entry Draft: Yet another First Round Mock...

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
Dal Colle and Nylander by the sounds of it are likely going in the top 7 picks. teams may now be starting to realize just how good Nylander is and i expect he can go as high as #5. and with all the outstanding forward depth in this year's draft, i could easily see Fleury fall below the top 13. my 2 cents, but not a bad list!

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
I don't think Carolina will pass up on Dal Colle. Just IMO, of course. I would be a very happy Leafs fan if we can somehow come out of this draft with MDC though. I think one of Virtanen or Ritchie is going to Vancouver as well. I am sure you will come up with something different next week haha

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
^the Leafs could end up with Gagner and Bennett for example. not bad!

the Oilers with Kadri and Virtanen, who they seem to like a lot. that would be a good deal for us as well.

Jul 10, 2003
KW
^if the Oilers sent #3 pick and Gagner to the Leafs for the #8 pick and Kadri, i wonder how happy Leaf fans would be?

I'm pretty big on Kadri compared to most Leafs fans, I'd consider it but ultimately I'd pass. Also I don't see a big gap between a guy like Nylander or Ehlers (who might be there at 8) compared to Bennett or Draisaitl, so that's another reason I think Kadri is too much to give up.

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I'm pretty big on Kadri compared to most Leafs fans, I'd consider it but ultimately I'd pass. Also I don't see a big gap between a guy like Nylander or Ehlers (who might be there at 8) compared to Bennett or Draisaitl, so that's another reason I think Kadri is too much to give up.

There's certainly a gap, just not as significant as most drafts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad