Rumor: Yes its the wonderful world of Eklund

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
This team really should not be trading for anyone. They are very loaded and still have more coming at all positions. If it was a quantity for quality then you do it but nothing that actually makes sense.

I think we have to keep the entire budget ready for Couts. He’s going to get paid obviously.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
They need center depth. Patrick coming back would have been a great asset to try and use for him. Doesn’t seem likely.

I think JVR will be gone relatively soon, either this year or summer (trade). They could use another top line player that would create match up nightmares for other teams.

Giroux, Johnny Hockey as your top two LW’s would be amazing.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
That’s being too kind to Alex Jones. He’s certifiably insane.

DWAYNE.jpg

Reactions: mja

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
What is the difference between Alex Jones’ inane insanity and someone who is most likely insane but who we think is not an axe murderer? With the strong qualifiers “most likely” and “we think”.

CDP or Casually Demented Person aka Capt’n Dave....

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Person101

Jul 12, 2019
We just spent a near decade of watching hot garbage hockey, we've finally started to see the light with a great young core. I wouldn't trade any of them, let's stick with the youngsters for once and not trade them away for the false hope of being one trade away from a cup. If the GM is insane and agrees to a JVR + a 1st that's a different story.

Reactions: captainpaxil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad