yeah i'm f***in' rich so what

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
i've got a f***in' keurig in my bedroom that's how goddamn rich i am, coffee whenever i want it. oh what's that? a mini-fridge too? wait wait wait

you're telling me

i have a refrigerator and coffee machine in my kitchen

and then another mini-fridge and a keurig in my bedroom

holy f***ing shit

this guy handsome and wealthy af

I'm Rich.

Pharrell Williams

Sep 15, 2013
Di-cLePU4AAfa9h.jpg%3Alarge

become wealthy by avoiding eMoney

Reactions: holy and Graves

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Keurig is the shinning pinnacle of the 21st Century.

You are paying three times the cost for half of the amount of coffee while creating three times the waste. All so you can drink one cup of coffee in bitter loneliness.

(Just not quite as bitter as that coffee)

I always admired the wastefulness of the last century, but this is truly next level.

Bravisimo!

Pharrell Williams

Sep 15, 2013

You are paying three times the cost for half of the amount of coffee while creating three times the waste. All so you can drink one cup of coffee in bitter loneliness.

I always admired the wastefulness of the last century, but this is truly next level.

Bravisimo!

sounds like someone's not f***in' rich

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
ITT there's a bunch of poor people discussing household appliances. I'd literally kill myself if I even had to concern myself with such things..

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018

Bravisimo!
LMAO exactly. Just get your house boy to French press you a cup if you're thirsty, it's not that hard to just not take the lazy Keurig route. Go real, go fresh, go French; that's my motto.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018

Bravisimo!
The smartest thing you have ever said. It's almost like it wasn't even you who wrote it.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014

Bravisimo!
The creator of Keurig is actually dedicating all of his time to get people to stop using K-cups, he said that he regrets even creating them in the first-place due to the insane amount of waste, and he didn't even make that much off of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad