Yanni Gourde

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Makes sense why Loserpoints on twitter was hyping him up so much when he was in the AHL kids a beast

RealRockNRolla

Oct 5, 2017
66 games this season, 50 points, with a pretty even distribution of 22 goals and 28 assists.

I can't help but think the Lightning have found yet another complimentary player that has been developed well in Syracuse before being called up by the big team. Albeit I haven't watched many Lightning games this season, except games vs the Leafs but I've been impressed with what I've seen of him so far, he's quietly having a fantastic season and barely been mentioned on these boards, despite having fantastic chemistry with Brayden Point.

Are Lightning fans sold on him and do you feel as though there is even more room for improvement/development?

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Yeah, we're sold on him! Absolute pitbull and puck hound. He's having a terrific season, I would have never expected this level of production but looking forward I don't really see him slow down in any way. Maybe the best part of him is that you can throw him on any line and it will work. He will go out and give 110% each shift, go to the dirty areas, crash nets and fight for the puck as if his life is depending on it. It's a real joy watching him play and become better and better.

Another great pick-up by Al Murray and Steve Yzerman: From undrafted to legit top-6 NHL forward in a couple of years.

Reactions: RealRockNRolla

BucsNBolts

May 12, 2016
Tampa, FL
Yeah, we're sold on him! Absolute pitbull and puck hound. He's having a terrific season, I would have never expected this level of production but looking forward I don't really see him slow down in any way. Maybe the best part of him is that you can throw him on any line and it will work. He will go out and give 110% each shift, go to the dirty areas, crash nets and fight for the puck as if his life is depending on it. It's a real joy watching him play and become better and better.

I second this. No way this was expected. But he is doing fantastic.

Reactions: RealRockNRolla

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
66 games this season, 50 points, with a pretty even distribution of 22 goals and 28 assists.

I can't help but think the Lightning have found yet another complimentary player that has been developed well in Syracuse before being called up by the big team. Albeit I haven't watched many Lightning games this season, except games vs the Leafs but I've been impressed with what I've seen of him so far, he's quietly having a fantastic season and barely been mentioned on these boards, despite having fantastic chemistry with Brayden Point.

Are Lightning fans sold on him and do you feel as though there is even more room for improvement/development?

Didn't we just this thread

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad