Confirmed with Link: Yandle to All Star Game

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
On one hand it's great that our younger players get to rest, but Yandle isn't exactly the ideal guy to replace them. He's played like 5 billion games (basically by today's standards, with how hard it is these days) without resting.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Barkov can still be there with the "last man in" vote that starts tomorrow and ends on the 10th.

Not that he doesn't deserve to be there but as has been stated above, let him rest!

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Barkov can still be there with the "last man in" vote that starts tomorrow and ends on the 10th.

Not that he doesn't deserve to be there but as has been stated above, let him rest!
I can't see it not being one of; Point, Rielly or Marner.

Clint

Jul 14, 2003
If I can take a minute to gripe for just a second, I think it's a little ridiculous that the Panthers are pushing Barkov on social media for last man in. He's been to the all star game before and isn't having a career year like Huberdeau is. I also think he could use the rest. He's been the league leader in ice time for forwards the past few seasons and it's going to catch up with him sooner or later.

I mean I get that he's our star and the face of our franchise but Huberdeau deserves it more this year.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
If I can take a minute to gripe for just a second, I think it's a little ridiculous that the Panthers are pushing Barkov on social media for last man in. He's been to the all star game before and isn't having a career year like Huberdeau is. I also think he could use the rest. He's been the league leader in ice time for forwards the past few seasons and it's going to catch up with him sooner or later.

I mean I get that he's our star and the face of our franchise but Huberdeau deserves it more this year.
Logic says Huberdeau and Reilly go

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad