Yandle playing ok good minutes but nothing

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
OMG OMG Yandle playing playing ok big minutes with the rangers but doing nothing for the fantasy player. That's bad right thurr. I gotta wish for something to happen for certainly y'all heard me.

JaeTM

Dec 3, 2009
Long Island
Welcome to every Rangers defenseman since Leetch.

He's looking pretty good though. The Rangers haven't been scoring at the same pace as they were a few weeks ago but they're still winning games. The PP has struggled a lot too. I expect them to start putting the puck in the net more often though so I'd hold out. Not like you have any other choice though, can't drop a guy like Yandle.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Problem is Rangers offense has dried up big time or they are just focusing on more defensive hockey. 2-1 games galore.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Welcome to every Rangers defenseman since Leetch.

He's looking pretty good though. The Rangers haven't been scoring at the same pace as they were a few weeks ago but they're still winning games. The PP has struggled a lot too. I expect them to start putting the puck in the net more often though so I'd hold out. Not like you have any other choice though, can't drop a guy like Yandle.
Ok. So me keep him real tight? He was so cooool with the coyotes. I mean he was really selling it in arizona's baby.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad