Yandle and Ekblad

Yandle-Ekblad Pair

• Total voters

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
It didn't really work that well. I'm not ready to say which one need easier matchups, I guess it might depend on the strength of the other first line (speed, physicality, etc.)

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I concur also, Yands-Ek is all they have right now. If Matheson comes into his own this season, then maybe we can separate them or it only strengthens the 2nd pair.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
They shouldn´t play together, the best Point for the Pouliot with a single move split the D, pass trough with speed and was alone infront of the Goal.
It only needed a small push to get Pouliot out of Balance, none of them even thought about useing the Body to get him of the Puck.

When you dont have the Speed you should have the physical Point and both together had nothing of it.
Both Player are more offensive minded Players who are not the best skater on the Planet.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
This question can be tied to Matheson Pysyk ti be honest.

As much as this is about splitting Yandle and Ek, I mostly want to see Matheson Pisser split as well.

I know I said Yandle should get easier matchups, but he is honestly our number 1 right now till someone plays better.

Yandle Killer
Matheson Ekblad

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
i think ek and yand are a bad pairing not because they dont match, but because ekblad is terrible and drags yandle down. i dont think anyone would work well with him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad