Yahoo Season Rank

Gar Glow

Mar 23, 2015
Surprised kadri is that high tbh, he does have decent overall numbers and his 140 sog are useful

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Meh, I don't ever look at that unless I'm trying to use it to my advantage (trade talks). But SOG, PIM, hits. They use everything.

jsalz16

Feb 21, 2010
Yeah we only use G A PP SHG GWG and +/- for skaters. I don't get it

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Yeah we only use G A PP SHG GWG and +/- for skaters. I don't get it

But it doesn't go by each league. The player rankings is the same in every league. O-rank is kind of expert predictions based on previous seasons but rankings is formula based. They don't weigh all stats equal of course. A hit isn't worth the same as a goal, of course, or Matt Martin and Cal Clutterbuck would be top tier players :laugh:

Yahoo never really releases their formulas but a goal is probably worth the same as 8 or 9 hits. A goal is probably worth the same as 5-6 SOG.

Of course I'm just guessing. I'm basing it on how many more hits or SOG there are so they become equal.

jsalz16

Feb 21, 2010
Ok thanks. I thought I read on their site that rank was actually based on your own league cats. And yes, I use it for trade talks too!

Stew17

Dec 15, 2014
Sometimes it works against me tho, because, I'll offer a trade, the other manager will just say no based on their Yahoo rank

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad