Yahoo Keeper League seeking 2 GMs

MrCraig27

Rap God
Jun 13, 2007
Pittsburgh
Hi,
My league is in need of two competitive GMs...It is a H2H league run on yahoo with 5 Offensive & 5 Goaltending scoring categories our roster size is large we draft 4 C 4 LW 4 RW 4 D 3 G & have 4 bench spots
our keeper system is unique it is based on your finish in the standings so essentially it rewards winning...1st place gets 6-8 keepers (Depending on the usage of either his plus round or franchise tag) 2nd gets 7 3rd gets 6 4th thru 8th get 5 9th thru 12th get 3 also 8 teams make the playoffs so as we know in the fantasy playoffs anything can happen Also we use the yahoo rankings to determine our keepers then we take a round off of the ranking for example Sidney Crosby who is ranked 4th would cost an owner a 2nd round pick to keep...The first team that is available finished in 6th place gets 5 keepers & is headlined by Benn Tavares Tarasenko Forsberg Seth Jones & Rinne...The next team is a bit of a rebuild project it finished in 11th place & gets 3 keepers & is headlined by Stamkos Hall Kopitar Ehlers Holtby & Bobrovsky (Unfortunately this team only gets to keep 1 goalie)...If your interested in joining & want to learn more please contact me at
[email protected]

MrCraig27

Rap God
Jun 13, 2007
Pittsburgh
Hi Everyone,
Just a quick update the team that gets 3 keepers (Stamkos Hall etc) has been spoken for...But the 5 keeper team with Benn Tavares & Tarasenko is still available.

Reactions: Danythegod

MrCraig27

Rap God
Jun 13, 2007
Pittsburgh
Hi Everyone,
Just a quick update the 5 keeper team with Benn Tavares & Tarasenko is still for grabs this team has the 10th pick in this season's draft however the draft is a snake draft if you're interested in this team please contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad