Ginu

Feb 25, 2009
www.twitter.com
Risto
Ekblad
~~~~
Hamilton
Ghost

I don't know if I would put Ghost last. I mean he even plays 3 on 3 OT with Giroux and Voracek. That's how fast he's progressed in the short time he's been in the NHL. He has a huge role on this team going forward and he's an offensive king.

Ginu

Feb 25, 2009
www.twitter.com
Do we still prefer Ristolainen and Ekblad? If you check their average fantasy ranking:

Gostisbehere - 44
Ristolainen - 122
Ekblad - 168

The kid isn't slowing down! He's starting to look to me like the next Karlsson.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
For the categories you have there, Ekblad and Ristolainen absolutely would be best suitable for those.

Gostisbehere will excel in the obvious G, A, P, but also PPP and SOG especially as well.

Hamilton is not contributing in fantasy this year like he was last year, but plenty of time to multiply that feat.

kk

diehard NYI/WPG fan
Jun 29, 2007
Taiwan (from Manitoba)
Ekblad and Risto.
Hamilton would be next.

I'm not buying into Ghost until I see him do it longer than this short run we've seen this season. And no, he's not looking like the next Karlsson!

Ginu

Feb 25, 2009
www.twitter.com
Ekblad and Risto.
Hamilton would be next.

I'm not buying into Ghost until I see him do it longer than this short run we've seen this season. And no, he's not looking like the next Karlsson!

He's their best defenseman this season and is running their first PP even with Streit back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad