Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey: The Tikkanen League 2023-24

Sleeping Dog

Fan Since ‘68
Sep 21, 2013
LBC
We might have a team available, for those still interested in joining the league. The potentially available team has the following lineup:

Auston Matthews Tor - C
Nazem Kadri Cgy - C
Robert Thomas StL - C
J.T. Miller Van - C,LW
Jason Robertson Dal - LW
Clayton Keller Ari - LW,RW
Mitchell Marner Tor - RW
Drake Batherson Ott - RW
Dawson Mercer NJ - C,RW
Jared Spurgeon Min - D
Jake Sanderson Ott - D
Vince Dunn Sea - D
Gustav Forsling Fla - D
Samuel Girard Col - D
Boone Jenner Cls - C
Josh Norris Ott - C
Nikolaj Ehlers Wpg - LW,RW
Martin Necas Car - RW
Sean Couturier Phi - C
Gabriel Landeskog Col - C,LW
Kaapo Kahkonen SJ - G
MacKenzie Blackwood NJ - G
Ville Husso Det - G
Antti Raanta Car - G
Cam Talbot Ott - G

If anyone is still interested in joining the league, please reply or DM me with your email address, and I'll assign the team over to you.
Can I trade my team for that? Lol

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Anyone interested in assuming control as commish? I can help out with the transition. I've been super busy on my end with home renovations. Now I see what you guys meant when suggesting Kings player's lose their drive after getting married...

And after experimenting with the points system for one season, I think I miss the traditional stats we used previously. Though goals should weigh more than hits, it felt like I couldn't really find that right balance with how stats were calculated.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Anyone interested in assuming control as commish? I can help out with the transition. I've been super busy on my end with home renovations. Now I see what you guys meant when suggesting Kings player's lose their drive after getting married...

And after experimenting with the points system for one season, I think I miss the traditional stats we used previously. Though goals should weigh more than hits, it felt like I couldn't really find that right balance with how stats were calculated.
I just moved myself and just diving into renovations, but if it's between no league or being commish, I can give it a shot if no one else can. Are the main things getting the draft scheduled and changing the scoring back?

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I just moved myself and just diving into renovations, but if it's between no league or being commish, I can give it a shot if no one else can. Are the main things getting the draft scheduled and changing the scoring back?
I believe so, I can get those things sorted out. I guess there may not to be much else to do besides that. I’ll send out the invites to rejoin later today.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Just let me know! Happy to take over if it's one less thing for ya. Excited for another season of hockey either way.

Thanks!

I just set up the league for renewal, going back to the traditional stats we had previously after GM feedback, and I have tentatively scheduled our draft two days before the start of the regular season on Sunday morning, October 8 at 11AM PST.

Reactions: BringTheReign

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad