GDT: Yahoo Fantasy Hockey: 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around much. Kids(2yr old n 3 1/2month old) taking up most of my time lately.

I renewed League A and almost all the invites have joined. Waiting on 2 to respond. Will give them another week to join or they lose their spot and we move to the next 2(whoever dropped from A to B).

I need a pic of results from Leagues B & C please so if you were in one of these please post a pick of last seasons final standings. I will be starting a new thread once I get those so I can update as we get people into the leagues. If you didn't play last season please post if interested and we'll see if we have enough for a league D. And we'll go with the same setup as last season with the bigger teams.

Talk to everyone soon.

And of course, let's go Panthers!

Last edited:

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around much. Kids(2yr old n 3 1/2month old) taking up most of my time lately.

I renewed League A and almost all the invites have joined. Waiting on 2 to respond. Will give them another week to join or they lose their spot and we move to the next 2(whoever dropped from A to B).

I need a pic of results from Leagues B & C please so if you were in one of these please post a pick of last seasons final standings. I will be starting a new thread once I get those so I can update as we get people into the leagues. If you didn't play last season please post if interested and we'll see if we have enough for a league D. And we'll go with the same setup as last season with the bigger teams.

Talk to everyone soon.

And of course, let's go Panthers!

Interested if there is an opening!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Great, so Skippy is the only one we are waiting on to join besides the 2 league B winners. Need League B & C final standing posted as soon as someone can please.

And yes, I'M ALIVE! :)

Ready for the fresh GDT signup thread and close this one….mods?

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I'll have it up soon. Watching the Gator game right now.

BigNickBjugstad - send me your email so I can send you invite for League A. And if you could please post a pic of final results for league B. Thanks

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I found league B standings

League Champion

BigNickBjugstad

2nd
HockeyRulez
3rd
Mogo's Mob
4th
Vendetta
5th
Panthers are Red
6th
Dbhislife FTW

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I found league B standings

League Champion

BigNickBjugstad

2nd
HockeyRulez
3rd
Mogo's Mob
4th
Vendetta
5th
Panthers are Red
6th
Dbhislife FTW

Thanks Mogo, can you give me the full standings so I know who needs invites for league B and who drops from B to C as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad