GDT Music:

Page_1_zpsb1085uga.jpg

Page_2_zpstxekmgn1.jpg

Page_3_zpsqptmgazw.jpg

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Does somebody want to beat Remenda to the punch and post the graphic that says how much we've lost in Minnesota since the invention of rocks?

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Every time HFOIL is ready to throw in the towel the boys come out and surprise. I'm predicting a win tonight powered by the salt of McDavid.

Edit: Talbot will be locked in too

Giggli G

Sep 8, 2006
Dammit! Puljujarvi out for Pitlick tonight!

Take out Hendricks, he's no longer effective! Let the kid play!

Ninety7

go oil go
Jun 19, 2010
Canada
Does RNH decide that he wants to play hockey again?

Does Klefbom decide that he doesnt wanna get walked again?

Does McLellan decide that hes sick of getting out coached?

These are the questions.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Night out with the boyz
Thank God I don't have to watch this guaranteed loss

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I've predicted a win pretty much every game this season because I'm an optimist.

But Minnesota? Ehhh, even I'm leaning towards "let's avoid this game" tonight.

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
PVR, game in an hour (or less)

Even if I am home on time I always PVR the game and start watching 1-1.5 hours after it started. Saves a ton of time when you skip through commercials, intermission, and when we are just playing terribly in general.

Kepler 186f

Red Shifted
Dec 17, 2007
Even if I am home on time I always PVR the game and start watching 1-1.5 hours after it started. Saves a ton of time when you skip through commercials, intermission, and when we are just playing terribly in general.

I too have been recording any game I am going to watch and do the same as you do. No talking head inanity. Lovely.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
did you know that the oilers have given up a goal in the first 2 minutes of a game 8 times already this season?

they've also allowed a goal in the last 2 minutes of a game 5 times.

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Why is out hottest player after McDavid playing on the 3rd line with a rookie and an underwhelming Pou, I dont get it, take advantage of his hot streak. Cagiula and McDavid got one goal together and now their inseparable? We were playing better when Drai was on the 1st line.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
A, a wild game, these are always fun.

Probably the usual script I suspect. The Oilers will flail away ineffectually at semi-competently deployed defensive systems almost every team in the league uses, and the Wild will somehow be labeled as the boring team in the contest by Oiler fans.

Should be fun.

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Why is out hottest player after McDavid playing on the 3rd line with a rookie and an underwhelming Pou, I dont get it, take advantage of his hot streak. Cagiula and McDavid got one goal together and now their inseparable? We were playing better when Drai was on the 1st line.

Draisatl is an objectively attractive man so I don't disagree with you for ranking him high up there, but I'm surprised you find McDavid hotter than him. Interesting choice. :sarcasm:

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
did you know that the oilers have given up a goal in the first 2 minutes of a game 8 times already this season?

they've also allowed a goal in the last 2 minutes of a game 5 times.

Funny, I was just thinking that the Oilers would probably lead the league in goal differential if you took away the first and last 2 minutes of every game this year.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad