GDT: #XXVII - Oilers @ Stars - "Send them to outer space" - Dec. 3 @ 6:30PM MST - SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Bad team is bad. What else is new?

But hey at least we got to see Lucic in the top 6 again for absolutely no f***ing reason.

The Stars 4th line is better than our second line.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
If the Oilers actually had finish among their 18 players... they'd have at least a couple goals in this game and it wouldn't be as apocalyptic as it is... because Dallas hasn't been the clearly better team... they've just managed to pot their chances and Koskinen hasn't been lights out to save the team.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
If the Oilers actually had finish among their 18 players... they'd have at least a couple goals in this game and it wouldn't be as apocalyptic as it is... because Dallas hasn't been the clearly better team... they've just managed to pot their chances and Koskinen hasn't been lights out to save the team.
This is what happens when you build a team with little talent and then take that little talent away.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I love that Polak came over like he was going to jump in between Nurse and Hintz. Would not mind seeing that punk get his nose broken by Darnell again...

Nurse was fighting Devin Shore

Hintz was after Chiasson

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Probably, but that’s on Shore for trying to act tough. The refs now go out of their way to break up any fight as early as possible, and it’s bull****
NHL is currently having concussion legal trouble. They go out of their way now to ensure no more brains get scrambled. As they probably should. Refs typically don't jump in. Nurse is pretty nasty when he gets mad, ref saved Shore from a beatdown.

Shathar

Jul 23, 2009
Moncton, New Brunswi
One positive at least for me is I really believe Drake Caggiula has come a long way as a player since he first came here. I really like his game. He's never going to be a star in this league but man, you can tell he put a lot of work (and probably thought) into his game over the years.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
How was Lucic ever a good player 5v5? I just can't see it. He's never been as an OIler. Guy can't even win a puck battle on the boards.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
its not that bad.....they just didn't get bounces.....also nurse sucks, also they have no wingers.....but they can beat dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad