GDT: XXII|"Back to the Future"|11.25.2014|Oilers vs. Stars|6:30|SNW|AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zap Brannigan

May 23, 2004
Only in the Edmonton media does the worst player in the NHL drawing into the line up receives so much praise.

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
boy can't wait to see how we **** up this game tonight? Wonder what is going to sink us? Goalie? Forwards? D? Coaching? all? none? doesnt matter, we are gonna find a way to lose

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Its weird that my stupidly complex thread idea made me respect Kevin Lowe.

You see without Lowe katz has no boys club to hang with and thus less of a reason to keep the team.

Go lips!

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Interested to see the battle of Taylor vs Tyler. Would this team be better with Seguin Nuge as a 1-2 punch at center??

I thought it was the Oilers should have went with a top line of Seguin and Landeskog. Oh wait, Landeskog isn't playing well this season so we are back to Seguin and RNH being the ideal picks. Unless Hall scores more tonight then...

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
Interested to see the battle of Taylor vs Tyler. Would this team be better with Seguin Nuge as a 1-2 punch at center??

Isn't Tambellini caught on camera scoffing the idea of trading Eberle+ Ganger, or a 2nd for 2nd Overall, on Oil Change??

I believe it was offered, and we turned it down. no?

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Its weird that my stupidly complex thread idea made me respect Kevin Lowe.

You see without Lowe katz has no boys club to hang with and thus less of a reason to keep the team.

Go lips!

Good, sell the team.

Maybe we'll get a owner who doesn't meddle in management decisions.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I'll say 5-4 Stars. Seguin and Hall both put on a show and factor in.
Hall and Seguin with both a hat trick and a Gordie Howe hat trick fighting each other. Hemsky with the other two for the starts and Gazdic with 2

Jun 9, 2011
Last year I really liked Gazdic. I just see a great chemistry between Gazdic, Draisaitl and Yakupov as in off the ice. On the ice, who knows, but what the hell Macblender the **** outta this thing.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
I imagine Gazdic-Draisaitl-Yakupov will see approximately 5 minutes of ice time this game.

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
I was just wondering today how great it would have been to keep Horcoff. We could have skipped the whole naming Ference the Captain and instead have had a strong presence in the dressing room with Horcoff. Back when he was captain, the Oilers played really well with him, and I think he would have a more positive influence amongst our younger players, especially in dire times like this.

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
I imagine Gazdic-Draisaitl-Yakupov will see approximately 5 minutes of ice time this game.

I'll bet Yakupov saw the line chart on the whiteboard and said to himself "Da, I'll be able to measure my icetime for the game with a Scrabble hourglass today."

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Miss you Hemmer.

As much of a circus the Gazdic-Draisaitl-Yak line is going to be, it's what I'm looking most forward to. All five minutes of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad