GDT: XXII|"Back to the Future"|11.25.2014|Oilers vs. Stars|6:30|SNW|AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staghorn

Jul 7, 2013
That's gotta be coming you'd think.

No chance RNH gets minutes cut or better yet pressboxed... Eakins doesnt have the guts even though it would be the bloody best thing he could do to send a message. Bench RNH, Hall, Eberle and Schultz then see what happens. At least id gain 2 ounces of respect for Eakins.

McGreat One

Jan 1, 2010
I've been a die hard hockey fan since the 80's and I honestly got to admit that I've never seen a more embarrassing team in the league as this year's Oilers. I'm not saying they are the worst team in the past 2 decades but for a team with so much skill and so many high draft picks I have never seen a team with so little structure and effort in all my years watching the sport.

I've never been one to believe in a team tanking just to get the coach fired but I really have no other explanation for how this team is playing this season. It's the same mistakes made by the same players game in and game out and all being made by the star players on the team. How many times do we got to watch this team forget to cover the open guy in front, or guys like Eberle and Purcell try for that extra pass leading to a giveaway when there is clearly an open lane to either drive the net or get a decent shot off?

The scariest part of this whole $hitshow of a team is that being this far along into the rebuild we are still without a top pairing dman, #1 goalie and #2 center, and by the looks of it will be without these core position players for the forseeable future until MacT pulls the trigger on a couple of deals. Calling this team a sinking ship is a bit of an understatement for a club already sitting on the bottom of the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad