GDT: XVII|"Roadrunner"|Oilers@Coyotes|7PM|the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Chia has to do something here. I know injuries have ****ed us but we need help.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
We're the only ****ing team that can make Elliot look like Jari Kurri.

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Yick. Rough night for Nilsson. Last play was nasty all around however

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
That play was HILARIOUS. 4 Oilers in our zone and nobody around and they F it up lol

I'm sitting here wondering how it's even possible to screw that up. Before seeing that I wouldn't have thought it would be possible to do that unless a team tried.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Our D is starting to look okay, our bottom 6 is in the hospital, our top 6 is decent to amazing.

What are we trading for?

Our defence is terrible and I would jettison the entire bottom 6 into orbit at this point

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
that was 100% on Nilsson, he gave the puck right to the other team instead of covering it or redirecting it into the corner.

No, not even close. Four players had all day to break it out, and one ****ing forechecker managed to somehow break it up. Then even when we get possession back a dumb pass gets sent to Pakarainen that goes the other way and to the back of our net. That was textbook stupid, lazy hockey.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
that was 100% on Nilsson, he gave the puck right to the other team instead of covering it or redirecting it into the corner.

I think he was trying to direct it away, but two of theirs crashed that side with only one of ours defending

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Hell yeah Miller, pass the puck back to Nurse while he's got three Coyotes around him. Man there are some stupid players in this organization.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Has our bottom 6 scored a goal all year? I know Letestu has 1 and Purcell has a couple but those happened when they were on the ice with our top 6 I think.

I remember Korpikoski getting 1 in the home opener. Have we had any others?

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Yikes what an awful game all around. 3 greasy goals the Oilers let in because of D-men not being able to tie up and box out attackers in front of the net. Arizona continues to **** our **** up. We have such an embarrassing record against them its just pathetic. Can't even beat a team filled with meh players. Over half of our players are dead weight, Chia has a lot of work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad