GDT: XVII|"Roadrunner"|Oilers@Coyotes|7PM|the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
that was 100% on Nilsson, he gave the puck right to the other team instead of covering it or redirecting it into the corner.

Bouncing low pucks shot from in close are not that easy to control for goalies.

Can't give the team a pass for all the garbage they did leading up to that play too. We're playing like total garbage. Hope more than half the team has a flu right now, only way this effort is acceptable. Not long ago the Flames come into Rexall on their 5th game in 7 nights and showed more effort than us all night long.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
No, not even close. Four players had all day to break it out, and one ****ing forechecker managed to somehow break it up. Then even when we get possession back a dumb pass gets sent to Pakarainen that goes the other way and to the back of our net. That was textbook stupid, lazy hockey.

but it only went into the net because Nilsson decided to knock it back into the slot instead of just covering the puck. Either way, that shouldn't have been a goal against.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Who said Gordon was worse than Letestu and Korpiawful again?

The same "Korpiawful" that the Oilers desperately need back to help make the bottom 6 look remotely competent? The guy that was a demon on the PK before he went down? That guy?

McDeathbyCheerios*

I know its effective and scores goals but watching teams that play like Arizona just bore the living **** out of me.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
but it only went into the net because Nilsson decided to knock it back into the slot instead of just covering the puck. Either way, that shouldn't have been a goal against.

True. But the whole lineup played like they just played a game yesterday

Narnia

Mar 1, 2002
Surrey, BC
picasaweb.google.com
The same "Korpiawful" that the Oilers desperately need back to help make the bottom 6 look remotely competent? The guy that was a demon on the PK before he went down? That guy?
From what I heard is that Gordon wanted out. Can't blame the Oilers when someone wants out. It's time for teams to put their foot down when players want out.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Gordon they should have been kept.

Roy they should have been signed.

It wasn't that hard.

I think we hated MacT and Eakins so much that we are giving Chia a long leash. He's made some questionable moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad