McCann - Trocheck - Jagr
Marchessault - Jokinen - Smith
MacKenzie - Sgarbossa - Sceviour
Thornton - McKegg - Thompson

Yandle - Pysyk
Matheson - Demers
Kindl - Ekblad

Reimer

Oilers riding a three game win streak. Panthers coming off a 5-2 loss in Calgary last night.

Last edited:

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
Sorry but I haven't been following Florida this season at all. Why is Ekblad on the bottom pairing? Wasn't he a stud last season?

Jun 9, 2011
hmm. I didn't realize Pysyk played for Florida.

Maroon, McDavid and Draisaitl are still together yes!
Nuge getting his groove back.
Eberle beginning to get his scoring touch back.

Could be a good game

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
I'll have to defer to this thread early today. The main boards are becoming unbearable with the constant Matthews/Marner > GOD posts.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Boys better not take the foot off the pedal. After last night's embarrassing game vs the Flames this is a team looking to rebound hard. This seems like the story of the season no? Would sure be nice to get an over confident team that just steamrolled the Flames and played well the night before. :p

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
"I am happy to announce the Panthers organization will be moving forward on a deal that will bring a new team mascot, "Huggz", from his hinterland amazon habitat across the pond, here to the BankAtlantic center on the outskirts of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This rescue and adoption of such a noble and majestic creature is part of our ongoing effort to attract fans and part of our commitment to being a progressive and environmentally conscientious organization with a finger on the pulse of Boward county. Although non-native to the region, this 400lb jungle panther will be free to roam the grounds of the arena, the neighbouring Everglades, and the Sawgrass Mills outlet mall next door. Also, as part of our plan to expand our income stream, Huggz's former habitat will be quickly and efficiently converted into lawn mulch, biodiesel, and a high-grade chemical fiber compound. This very same compound will be used to create Huggz's very own Florida Panthers' home jersey! His old stomping grounds will then be a developed into a 50 acre sustainable cattle ranch. How sustainable you ask? i) It will be heated and powered by cattle and cattle parts ii) all unused waste products will be converted into process inputs iii) 3% of all profits will go to a charity of Huggz's choice.

The new credit-card operated beef trough installed in the upper bowl will endear itself to Panthers fans as it provides access to an unrelenting, hormone-laden stream of tender, free-range by-product all served in a delectable and soupy Huggz-brand mock barbecue sauce.

We are also planning a zero emissions stadium for the year 2068, and a lawn-mowing contest for the kids to help them get more acquainted with their natural environment. AND...as part of our "Clean Shores" program we will sponsor government mandated community service programs for roadside clean-up...so long as we receive a sizeable tax break and wildly inappropriate influence over municipal and state decision making.

Go cats Go!"

BlackPanther.jpg

those were the days

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
The Panthers have been beaten by 3 or more goals 8 times this year including last night against Calgary. In the following game after those loses their record is 6-0-1 so we'll see if the Oilers can break that trend tonight. Nothing is a sure thing in the NHL and this Panthers team has shown it can bounce back from a poor game.

StupidGenius

Apr 1, 2013
Sorry but I haven't been following Florida this season at all. Why is Ekblad on the bottom pairing? Wasn't he a stud last season?

I don't follow Florida, but I'd bet dollars to donuts the two concussions in the last ten months probably have a great deal to do with it.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
Florida is fragile right now.

If the effort is there we will be fine.

Thankfully the effort has been there far more than not lately.[/ Sometimes you get the effort but not the bounces. By no means with this be an easy game. Florida will play twice as hard as last night.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
I don't follow Florida, but I'd bet dollars to donuts the two concussions in the last ten months probably have a great deal to do with it.

This for sure but he's really struggled away from Campbell. He also got sidled to Matheson for awhile. Covering for him took it's toll imo

rickysusedsht

Feb 25, 2015
Home of your Prince Albert Raiders
watched the game last night panthers played like crap. so im betting they show up tonight ,but i agree with the other poster saying that if the oil bring it they should be ok. I would look for thorton to start some crap with one of the oil tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad