GDT: XLVII | "Unbroken" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 1.20.18 | 8:00 PM | HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
Been like that for 30+ games now!!! The coach and GM don't even realize... Russell and Sekera is starting to play like they did in Vegas. Barf.
Yeah I am just laughing at how easy his contract negotiation is going to be this summer. Let me see, he's the only that can retrieve, exit and enter the zone clean, leads the D in points and is on the top PP now lol

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Minus a couple of missed shots, I have actually liked the way Strome has played today. First time for everything I guess

How did he get drafted 5th overall? He screams 3rd liner to me. Not enough skill to be in the top-6 and a mediocre skater.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Minus a couple of missed shots, I have actually liked the way Strome has played today. First time for everything I guess

Think his game has been good. Could easily have a few points. Lots of posters just looking to confirm their bias though.

Reactions: Haggard

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Brian Swanson doing his Mark Letestu impression blowing coverage on Cammalleri's first goal. :sarcasm:

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
EDM sure loves to be too cute at times. They act like they are this great team who can afford to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad