Gaudreau - Stajan - Chiasson
Bouma - F. Hamilton - Ferland

Giordano - D. Hamilton
Brodie - Wideman
Jokipakka - Engelland

Johnson
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=SOLI'S SHORTSIDE]

- Will update lineup when news breaks. No word on who starts in net yet. EDIT: Laurent Brossoit starts.

- Lucic was dishing it out against the Preds, was last night the appetizer and tonight the main course?

- The Ducks (+3) play the Wild. The Sharks (tied) play the Avs. The Flames (-7) and Predators (-7) are leading the Wild card.
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Johnny Gaudreau is on After Hours tonight. Let's fill up that Cryin' Johnny's meter.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Since the title is Hurry Hard, here's a very semi related GDTune:

:yo:

Last edited:

blupye*

Jul 6, 2011
Nova Scotia
Had an argument with fella the other night. I live out on the East Coast (NS) where the Leafs and Habs and Bruins dominate the membership of fans. We do have strong numbers in Oilernation.
I said that I believe the line of Maroon-McJesus-Draisaitl is in the top 5 in the league. He laughed at me and said they ain't even top 20. I then laughed at him because he is a Devils fan.
I then emailed my friend who does play by play for the Habs on TSN Radio and he said I was 100% correct. I am glad he sided with me cause this fella has seen every team. He should know.

Just curious to see what everyone thinks. I strongly believe that every good line needs sandpaper, set-up man, and shooter. Maroon is both sand-paper and shooter. Drai is both set-up man and great in corners. McJesus is just McJesus; everything.

The Islanders line of Trottier (Set-up) Gillies (Sandpaper) Bossy (Sniper) is a prime example. What are everyone's thoughts?

blupye*

Jul 6, 2011
Nova Scotia
I will get to watch the first 2 periods and then drive to France in the morning. Hopefully they light it up

Chunnel?

For God sake be careful over there. One night I was working in Saudia Arabia and called up a radio talk show on the NHL network. They seen the IP address and put me on right away. The first thing they said is keep you head down over there.

Trump gonna take care of em'

McBigYak

Nov 4, 2015
Calgary Alberta
I have a sick feeling we will lose this game. Probably for the first time this year I have felt this way. Maybe it's just because the Flames have had their way with us for so long I find it hard to believe the Oil can go 4-0 against them.

I hope I am wrong,because to create a 9 point gap from us and the Flames would be huge

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Had an argument with fella the other night. I live out on the East Coast (NS) where the Leafs and Habs and Bruins dominate the membership of fans. We do have strong numbers in Oilernation.
I said that I believe the line of Maroon-McJesus-Draisaitl is in the top 5 in the league. He laughed at me and said they ain't even top 20. I then laughed at him because he is a Devils fan.
I then emailed my friend who does play by play for the Habs on TSN Radio and he said I was 100% correct. I am glad he sided with me cause this fella has seen every team. He should know.

Just curious to see what everyone thinks. I strongly believe that every good line needs sandpaper, set-up man, and shooter. Maroon is both sand-paper and shooter. Drai is both set-up man and great in corners. McJesus is just McJesus; everything.

The Islanders line of Trottier (Set-up) Gillies (Sandpaper) Bossy (Sniper) is a prime example. What are everyone's thoughts?

Well based on points alone, they are clearly up there with McDavid leading the race, Draisaitl in the top 20 in scoring and Maroon with 18 goals. Top 5 may be not, but obviously better than top 20.

JSlick

Oct 17, 2016
Edmonton

Not even top 20? He's either exaggerating or he's an idiot who should be embarrassed for himself.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Crucial game..

Not real confident after what I've seen the last couple of games. Hope they come to play.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I want to see the Lucic of last night, tonight.
give me more of that, and all is well....hope to see him hit Tkachuk like he did Watson.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Crucial game..

Not real confident after what I've seen the last couple of games. Hope they come to play.

The good news is that if we lose every game in OT/SO for the remainder of the season we'll end up with 92 points. :sarcasm:

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
I want to see the Lucic of last night, tonight.
give me more of that, and all is well....hope to see him hit Tkachuk like he did Watson.

Honestly, if Lucic only scores 1 every 4-5 games but destroys opposition like last night physically every single game, I'm ok for the most part.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I haven't seen a good Oilers game in a bit here. Hopefully they show up in this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad