XL goalie masks

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006
hey guys i was wondering if you could help me out. I'm looking for a new goalie mask because my glenn healy mask is just about ruined. I have a huge head my size is 7 3/4 and all i see out there is masks that fit up to 7 3/8. I was wondering what companies make bigger masks for people with huge domes such as myself.

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL
when i play goal i cant use a modern mask, the bars mess me up. i gotta go with the old school masks and a neck protector, the velcro ones. if you shot on me i would look like something out of the 70's.

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
I believe te stock Olies were the largest shell sizes. I also believe the New line of Simmons masks will fit up to and beyond your hat size. donsimmonssports.com for their 1-800 number. Any of the guys there can tell if one would fit well or not. They wont try to sell ya something too small.

You can also go the route I went. Remove the foam and install the Maltese gel SPS 2 system. Its more protective, more comfortable and it only uses 1/3 of the room that the foams use. One of the greatest benefits of the SPS2 gel system is never having sweat run into your eyes.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad