GDT: XIV | "Hello Darkness My Old Friend" | Oilers vs. Sabres | 11.7.14 | 5:00PM | SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
The goal that killed Manny Legace's career. He went from declining a big money, long term contract extension to looking for a job in a span of a few weeks. The great part was you could see the regret etched on his face as he collapsed to his knees after Hemsky buried that one.

Oh what a time. Packed house at Kelly's pub on Jasper Ave and I was jumping with happiness. Now the place is long gone and we are watching this

Stat Guy

Aug 30, 2014
LOL at how JJ got the puck behind the net and was protecting it like he was expecting to be mobbed...only to be left totally alone to walk out front with a great scoring chance.

Oilers are bad...Sabres are WORSE!

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Gordon, Hendricks, Joensuu: 6 goals

Perron, Yakupov, Purcell, Pouliot, Draisaitl: 6 goals

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
HydroF said:
Do your fellow Canucks fans agree with this? I would be seriously pissed at comments like this if I was a Canucks fan. Sitting second in the league after a bad season last year, and you want to trade positions with a team that has been in the basement for years? Crazy.

Yeah fair enough. I doubt most fans would agree with me. But we don't have any Taylor Hall. I guess we have Bonino... some idiot compared him to Sidney Crosby yesterday. I'll admit that every team has its moron fans including the Canucks. I'm kind of pissed off at my own team's fanbase lately. Too many bandwagon losers. I've watched every Canuck game this year and now, as the Canucks start to win, all of a sudden all my co-workers are fans. I had one idiot yesterday going on about how the Canucks are playing so good, asked him what he thought of Nick Bonino and he said "Who that?"

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Gordon, Hendricks, Joensuu: 6 goals

Perron, Yakupov, Purcell, Pouliot, Draisaitl: 6 goals

I'll do you one better

Gordon, Hendricks, Jonesuu, Arcobello = 10 goals

Perron, Yakupov, Purcell, Pouliot, Draisaitl = 6 goals

:laugh:

What amazing "skill" we have.

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville
Alright, well way to get the win Edmonton, thought I don't know if I should be posting that here or the Buffalo GDT. Goal 2 and 3 were impressive, need more effort like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad