Nordstrom - Kruger - Smith

Keith - Seabrook
Hjalmarsson - Oduya
Clendening - Roszival

Raanta
Crawford
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=SOLI'S SHORTSIDE]

- Nikitin healthy scratched, Aulie back in. Joensuu back in. Perron takes Pouliot's place on the top line. Pouliot out for 6-7 weeks (broken foot). Scrivens starts.
[/fieldset]

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Hope this one gets ugly. It's frustrating when this team wins a few games to push away the negatives only to go on another losing streak. If we're gonna be bad lets do it big.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
This is basically what I feared with the Purcell trade ... that it would be an excuse for Eakins to play Yakupov lower down on the lineup.

Play him with Hall, **** depth. We're losing tons of games anyway, at least see if Yakupov can get his game going with Hall.

But no, we'll give those minutes to Purcell, who is not going to be here when his contract is up and factors in exactly nowhere into the bigger scheme of things. Typical Oilers.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
This is basically what I feared with the Purcell trade ... that it would be an excuse for Eakins to play Yakupov lower down on the lineup.

Play him with Hall, **** depth. We're losing tons of games anyway, at least see if Yakupov can get his game going with Hall.

But no, we'll give those minutes to Purcell, who is not going to be here when his contract is up and factors in exactly nowhere into the bigger scheme of things. Typical Oilers.

I want a Hall - Draisaitl - Yakupov line.

At this point the only players that should stay are Hall, Hopkins, Draisaitl, Yakupov, Gordon, and Fayne. Give the rest away for free. :laugh:

CanadianSuperPromise

Aug 21, 2012
Crap...

I've been crazy busy at work and I forgot to update the GDT sign up thread. Apparently, Dorian2 wanted to do the GDT today.

Sorry about that Soli and Dorian2.

KyleMills*

I agree. Yak and Hall would be sick.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
ya, they haven't exactly set the world on fire during their previous time together.

When Yakupov scored 11 goals in the final 14 games of his rookie season?

The 2nd most goals in the entire NHL in April under only Ovechkin?

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I want a Hall - Draisaitl - Yakupov line.

At this point the only players that should stay are Hall, Hopkins, Draisaitl, Yakupov, Gordon, and Fayne. Give the rest away for free. :laugh:

I agree it's a lost season.

Play

Perron-RNH-Eberle
Hall-Draisaitl-Yakupov

The rest of the way (or at least until Drai hits 40 games) and see what happens. Don't change it up.

If you lose a ton of games so what. You already are losing a ton. Move in Arco on the 2nd line if Draisaitl looks like he's totally overwhelmed after a few games.

Board Gordon

Light Up The World
Jun 13, 2014
Would prefer Yak and Purcell switch lines but I guess logic doesn't exist with Akinz.
The first line in theory seems pretty solid though.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
This is a must-lose. If the Oilers end the homestand on a high note they'll think they've turned the corner.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
really really want to see the Oilers get rocked in this one just to see what happens after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad