Speculation: Xcel Energy Center - Upgrades/Updates + Arena Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
It's a more accurate way of measuring which of their sponsorships/promotions are most effective than directly asking you would be. They don't care about your opinion on that one; they just need to be able to back to Bud Light or whoever at the end of the year and say "see, 78% of Wild fans remembered your ad."

Of course they don't care what I think in that regards because those sponsors are where they are getting some major $$$ from. I just hate being given a survey where you care what I think and then believe that your sponsorships are more important than the on game performance or something. I'm not there to read ads.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Of course they don't care what I think in that regards because those sponsors are where they are getting some major $$$ from. I just hate being given a survey where you care what I think and then believe that your sponsorships are more important than the on game performance or something. I'm not there to read ads.

I dunno, I feel like ~90% of the survey was genuinely interested in your opinion, so it didn't bug me that much. I thought the rest of it pretty much covered all the topics I cared to rate them on.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I dunno, I feel like ~90% of the survey was genuinely interested in your opinion, so it didn't bug me that much. I thought the rest of it pretty much covered all the topics I cared to rate them on.

To an extent. Wish they had a thing about what you'd wanna see with the Rewards stuff and the App

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
I keep in touch with my rep a lot during the season because I go to a lot of away games with friends that are STH's to their respective teams. I'm always giving her feedback on what they can do better for the game experience and what they could do for STH's as well. Why they send those surveys out every couple months to see what people like and what they don't like. Music is always on those damn things for this reason. I lit it up last year because they played the SAME damn songs every time while pre game warmups started. I can't imagine being the players and hearing in the exact order the same songs for close to 30 games.

Yeah, I fill out our survey for our STH group, not sure it does anything in the end, since let's just say our rep could have actually "been a rep" and done something early in the season and didn't...

I'll leave it there. :laugh:

Better service the lower level of hockey you go.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
To an extent. Wish they had a thing about what you'd wanna see with the Rewards stuff and the App

That's funny because I pretty much just filled in that I don't give a **** about that stuff. :laugh:

To be fair though, the rewards are pretty much impossible to get anything out of on a 10-game pack, and also I don't use the Wild app because the NHL GameCenter app does everything I need anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad