{XBOX360} 4th year GMC league seeks active GMs

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Our league is based over on the Maple Leafs message boards but we welcome any friendly, active GM's who would be interested in joining us!

We're currently in our 4th season and we've just started the re-signing stage, so a great time to join and take control of your new team. We currently have 3 teams available: Colorado, Calgary, Florida, all 3 in respectable condition with quality players and prospects.

We play on all-star/normal and we sim Thursdays and Sundays, 2 week intervals at a time. It's a pretty active league so if you're looking to play all your games you should have no problem doing so.

All we ask is that you're friendly, respectful, and pretty active on Live. Send me a PM if you may be interested or check out our thread: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?p=67832481&posted=1#post67832481

Hope to see some new GM's soon.

Cheers :yo:

Last edited:

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Update: We just got a new GM for Colorado. We still have Calgary and Florida available (both playoff teams last year), and Dallas is now open.

Calgary: Backstrom, Zajac, Umberger, Eriksson, Hudler, Couturier, etc.

Dallas: Getzlaf, Kulemin, Karlsson, Cogliano, Bergeron, Morrow, Ehrhoff, etc.

Florida: Huberdeau, S.Kostitsyn, Mueller, Matthias, Versteeg, Briere, Kulikov

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
We're about 1 hour away from simming through to the last re-signing phase.

So if anyone is interested in joining now would be a good time! You'd have 2 opportunities to sign your UFA's and RFA's, and tomorrow at 3PM we're simming to free agency. Join up!! PM me if you may be interested.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
We have 1 team remaining with free agency starting tomorrow at 3!

Ottawa Senators: Benn, B. Richards, Anisimov, Goligoski, Higgins, Hartnell, Stajan, Ryder, Hodgson, Zibanejad, etc.

PM me if you want to fill our last spot. Very active and solid league.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Florida is now open and the last spot in a 29 man league.

Huberdeau, S.Kostitsyn, Mueller, Matthias, Versteeg, Briere, Kulikov, etc.

Season starts tomorrow

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Florida is still open! The CPU last I saw was 1-2-0 so far this 1st sim. Your roster is pretty young and definitely competitive. We need an active, eager GM to take the reins of this franchise and lead them somewhere.

Our league is really active both in-game and on the forums, for the most part everyone is friendly, respectful, and from the leagues I've been in definitely the best playing experience I've come across... very rarely will you see repetitive goals or cheap game styles.

Send me a PM if you might be interested or if you want any details on the team/league. Thanks!

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Update:

Dallas, St. Louis, Tampa Bay are available

Tampa Bay and Dallas are in good shape, St. Louis is a little rough but still playable.

Grazzy

Sep 29, 2012
I would take either Dallas to Tampa. Any chance you could give me a heads up on the player highlights on either of these teams.

I play in another Gm connected that is in season 7 (played since day 1) and on a lot.

GT: GrazzyGreen

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
I would take either Dallas to Tampa. Any chance you could give me a heads up on the player highlights on either of these teams.

I play in another Gm connected that is in season 7 (played since day 1) and on a lot.

GT: GrazzyGreen
Dallas: Karlsson, Getzlaf, Bergeron, J. Johnson, Cogliano, Kulemin, Morrow, Ehrhoff, Malone, Clutterbuck, Johansen. Backstrom in net.

4.5*: Karlsson
4*: Johansen
3.5*: Bystrom, Klingberg, Eakin, Larsen, Jokipakka

Tampa Bay: Perry, Carle, Hedman, Berglund, Aulie, Ruutu, Purcell, Tyrell, Parenteau, Leino, Boychuk. Howard/Lindback in net.

4.5*: Hedman
4*: Gernat, Aulie
3.5*: Tyrell, Boileau

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
2 spots open.

Tampa Bay Lightning: Perry, Carle, Hedman, Berglund, Aulie, Ruutu, Purcell, Tyrell, Parenteau, Leino, Boychuk. Howard/Lindback in net.

4.5*: Hedman
4*: Gernat, Aulie
3.5*: Tyrell, Boileau

St. Louis Blues: Shattenkirk, Girardi, Regehr, D. Brown, Backes, A. Kostitsyn, B. Jackman, Clarkson, Latendresse. Schneider in net.

4.5*: none
4*: Rattie, Schwartz, L. Bogosian, Shattenkirk
3.5*: 7 prospects

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
I'll take Tampa, in that case,

I'll accept you as soon as I'm home, 4-5ish EST. Could you do me a favor and post your live account in the league thread when you get a chance (in the maple leafs sub forum). Thanks and welcome.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
We have an opening:

:sens Ottawa Senators:

Benn, B. Richards, Demers, Anisimov, M. Weber, Hartnell, Higgins, Goligoski, Hodgson, Stajan, Robidas, Leblanc

4.5*: Benn
4*: Hodgson, Leblanc, Murphy, Zibanejad
3.5*: 6 prospects

Rask in net.

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
This league is pretty Micky mouse an lots of wining. It's clicky and the commish is right in on it

camwise

Aug 27, 2011
Calgary
This league is pretty Micky mouse an lots of wining. It's clicky and the commish is right in on it

dood this is laughable, you have been booted out of more leagues than any other player for shady game play, rage quitting, and general a bad attitude. You are sour cause you got the boot due to being unsportsmenlike

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
dood this is laughable, you have been booted out of more leagues than any other player for shady game play, rage quitting, and general a bad attitude. You are sour cause you got the boot due to being unsportsmenlike

That was my first and only league I've been booted out..

And it wasn't even over a quit lol

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
:rangers are now available!

S. Weber, Kopitar, Seabrook, Tlusty, Hemsky, Connolly, Antropov, LaRose, Garrison

4.5*: none
4*: none
3.5*: 4 prospects

Halak in net.

PM me if interested, very active league and forums

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
:edmonton available

Eberle, Lecavalier, I. Cole, Peckham, Franzen, O'Reilly, Kuba, Fowler, Schroeder, Wingels, Greene

4.5*: Fowler, Eberle
4*: I. Cole, Weal, O'Reilly
3.5*: 8 prospects

Fleury in net

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad